Rate Dr. Carl V. Greek

Dr. Carl V. Greek's Ratings

OMG - Really bad experience. The lady at the front desk was much more interested in her cell phone than helping me. I wanted assistance with my insurance and then make an appointment and got neither. Well, at least I will give her more time to check her cell phone vs. helping a new patient. Stay away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Thois Doctor was the worst service I have ever experienced in the medical field. I have been having SEVERE ringing in my ear and my regular doctor told me I had a serious infection to go see a specialist. The doctor attempted to rush me through his office quickly to maxamize his earning capacity. He did not check both my early only the one I was concerned about? Seems like any doctor who cares about their patient especially a specialist common practice is to check both ears. If he claims theres nothing wrong why does it still ring so much I get dizzy and hurt? When I tried to ask a question he stared me down and made me wait 30 minutes before asking me why I had a question?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

The staff was not helpful, I asked for a detailed receipt and did not get one. They said they could not generate it. I went to see him because I have been having a pain in my throat going on for almost a year. The doctor rushed in, asked a few quick questions, threaded a camera tube into my nose to look down my throat but did not tell me that it would cost me $150 for him to put the tube into my nose. He was so quick and said he didn't see anything and for me to change the time I take my acid reflux medication and that was it. I felt like I completely wasted my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

they were slow on scheduling my appointment. I saw the doctor which met with me for 20 sec. then he told me to give him a week to get the authorization for my surgery approved. three weeks later I get no call from them so I call them and they tell me that it was approved and that my surgery was scheduled for June 21. I ask for the time and place but they tell that they will call me the next day with that info. three days later I get no call so I call them to get the info and they tell me that my surgery was never scheduled for June 21st, that that's not even a day for surgeries. they tell me that my authorization was never approved and that my surgery will be on July 5th. I was confused and told them that they had lied to me about the June 21st surgery and they denied it. overall I had to keep rushing them to schedule my appointment because they were slow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I cannot comment on the Dr. himself, but I can concur with what people are saying about the office staff. Last week I was referred to this doctor after experiencing persistent pulsatile tinnitus. Woman answering the phone was indifferent and rude. She told me they "don't do anything until you've had an audiograph," and when I said, OK how do I get one, she put me on hold, then told me she could get me in on Tues. at 2PM. This was sooner than another Dr., so I called and cancelled the other appt. Then I called back to confirm the office location. I was told it wasn't at either of the listed offices in Temecula, but in Corona? Then I was told there was no appt. scheduled for me, and that the audiologist wasn't even there on that day!?! This new woman didn't care about my lost appt, nor that I'd cancelled another appt. No apology was offered. It was unbelievable. I have a PPO, incidentally, so you'd think they might be cordial. I would never go to this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Horrible experience with the office. Each of the four times I took my daughter, we had to wait at least 1 hour past our appt. time. Morning/Afternoon didn't matter. The last time I simply walked out. Apparantly the doctor doesn't care. Didn't think he was much of a doctor either. Don't waist your time here

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

After waiting well past my appt time I finally made it to the room to see the dr. He examined me for maybe 30 seconds and after I listed my symptoms (he had his back to me most of the time I was in the room) he told me my problems were "likely caused by grinding my teeth". He advised me to purchase a mouth guard from the drugstore and walked out. It was later discovered my symptoms are the result of a thyroid issue and have nothing to do with grinding teeth. Mouth guard, huh? I was appalled at the lack of bedside manner and treatment I received. I left in tears and later discovered several of my coworkers had similar experiences. I wouldn't recommend this dr to my sworn enemy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Schedules far too many people at one time almost a 2 hour wait!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I saw this doctor about 4x. On my third visit I was told I owed $105 and if I wanted to see the doctor it needed to get paid before my visit. I usually only pay $7.00 per visit! So of course I paid so I could see the doctor. I was loosing my hearing. It has now been 4 months and I am still trying to get a check from them! The billing staff doesn't know what they are doing. They also charged my son $50.00 and we are still trying to get a check back for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Just done a ear drum surgery today with the doctor in Riverside which Dr. Carl Greek recommended me to. It was Successful, but the doctor found out that I have a broken bone in the middle ear. The last doctor whwo did my ear prior today's surgery was DR. CARL GREEK! I wasn't happy about it. He didn't tell me. Actually, after that first surgery, my hearing became worse and I already had that gut feeling that he messed up! So frustrated. The doctor in Riverside wants me to go back and do another surgery to fix the broken bone after this tympano completely healed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771431].votes_count ]]