Rate Dr. David A. Newman

Dr. David A. Newman's Ratings

Dr. Newman.... and his entire staff made my surgery day a wonderful experience! All the girls in the front office made the entire process of getting ready for my surgery day very easy. The incredible OR staff were the BEST! I had the greatest Anestiologist... no pain no nausea, just completly comfortable! I could not have asked for better re****s!Thank you again!

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

AWFUL, I had a rhinoplasty from Dr. Newman 3 years ago and have watched the results and healing from a week after surgery to now. The results are a botched surgery from someone that has no clue of how to do a rhinoplasty. I have had 7 different consults from other dr and surgeons that do specialize in this and have just shook their head and said how sorry they are for me.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2011 | flag

great surgeon,great staff i am so happy.i had my breast surgery and i can not wait to get into my swimsuite this summer

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Newman is the best. I researched him for 8+ years before I had my surgery. He was so knowledgeable and informative with the type of Surgery I wanted to have done. I had Breast Implants and a Tummy Tuck about 5 years ago and I still love his work. I get compliments all the time on what a great job he did on both from other Dr.'s. I highly recommend Dr. Newman.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag