Rate Dr. Daniel F. Freitas

Dr. Daniel F. Freitas's Ratings

Been going to Dr Freitas for about 10 years now and have always felt like he truly listens and spends the time he needs to understand what any of my concerns are and ask questions to better determine the issue. I have never felt rushed and have always felt that he has been extremely knowledgeable. He has also been willing to refer me to a specialist if either of us feels it would be helpful. The wait time seems to be about normal between the other doctors I have been too and the staff have always been nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Great doctors and staff. I recommend this practice to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

My 37 year old sister (healthy, works out at the gym daily, has 3 children under the age of 5) has been experiencing numbness and pins and needles like sensation in her arm, hand and most recently paralysis of the face. Her symptoms are progressing and increasing in occurrence. She and her husband went to see Dr. Freitas today and he completely dismissed her, did not take her seriously, did not seem to care. His exact words to her were since you and your husband are concerned this is TIA but I am not let's hedge a bet and I'll prescribe you aspirin. What????? What kind of Dr. is this to "Hedge a bet" with any patient whether the Dr. takes them seriously or not. I am disgusted and I will spread the word and my opinion in regards to this Dr. I am currently a patient of his, that is how my sister came to be one (via me). I will be finding a new PC ASAP as I do not want this Dr. coming near me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Freitas has been my primary care physician for many years and our Family doctor. He always spends plenty of time with me and addresses all my complicated medical needs and works with all of my Boston specialists and drs. The staff is polite and caring. I moved away but he is a keeper. We still travel to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

I trust Dr. Freitas and his staff with my family's care. Dr. Freitas is very knowledgeable and really seems to care about his patients. His new office is beautiful. I've never had a problem getting a same day appointment. The evening hours are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Freitas is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. I never feel rushed with him.The staff has always been very kind and courteous to me. They have been very helpful with last minute requests for prescription refills or appointments. Their new office is really beautiful! I love that they have evening appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

All the practitioners are great there. The office staff is very unfriendly and don't even make eye contact. Definitely they are not chosen with the same care as the practitioners. I don't mind waiting for the good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Freitas since 2000 and wouldn't think of switching physicians. In the past, there were punctuality issues, but this has greatly improved in the past 4-5 years. Computer automation and connectivity to the UMass network also means that all of my medical records are readily available and shared between Dr. Freitas' office and the hospital. It's comforting to walk in and meet with doctors and specialists who clearly have already had access to this information to review it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Great doctor--NEVER rushes me and always takes extra time which is hard to find in this day and age. He's a very kind and thorough doctor. I recommend many people to go to him. I've been his patient for 14 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I'm glad I found Dr. Freitas. He is very thorough and provides excellent care. His staff is really helpful, and I feel they genuinely care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061654].votes_count ]]