Rate Dr. Claus K. Helbing

Dr. Claus K. Helbing's Ratings

He's a great doctor overall! He knows what he is doing and is always kind and brings a smile to his patients faces.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Helbing and his team were all very cordial and knowledgeable. None of them rushed patients in and out, which was refreshing. They spent a lot of time dedicated to each patient, such as myself, to ensure that we received the individual care that we needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Oh mein Gott! Beste Arzt! Dr. Helbing ist so kompetent, fürsorglich und nimmt sich Zeit, um herauszufinden, Dinge wie Allergiespritzen und mögliche Wechselwirkungen mit anderen Medikamente, die Sie einnehmen könnte, sowie jede mögliche Verbindung mit anderen gesundheitlichen Problemen. Sein Personal ist sehr nett und aufmerksam. Sowohl meine Tochter und ich ihn sehen. Und er ist wirklich süß! (Meine Tochter Kommentar!) Danke Dr. Helbing. Gute Gesundheit und haben ein gutes neues Jahr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

I have received allergy shots at this office for years. I never wait more than a few minutes for shots. Billing is accurate and easy to understand. The staff is familiar with my symptoms and notice when I had an unusual cough, for instance, which they pointed out was allergy related (I thought it was a passing cold), had the Dr. see me immediately. He upped my serum and the following year I am almost symptom-free. He also accurately diagnosed the flu (I thought it was allergy related), prescribed home remedies, predicted it would run its course in 3 weeks -- he was right on all counts! Warm, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable doctor and staff. Best in the area, and I've been to other doctors previously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. Helbing is very personable, he makes you feel very comfortable and he is very knowledgable. He is always able to diagnose you in a timely manner. I had been sick after eating a certain type of fruit, thinking I either had strep or mono but he tested me right away and proved I was allergic to pomegranate. He knows exactly what type of treatment regimen is best for each patient's specific issues and needs. He has been in this field of practice for quite some time and his vast knowledge of the field is very apparent. His entire staff of secretaries and nurses make you feel so welcome and are so helpful and knowledgable, too. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an allergist or immunologist in the Northern Virginia/DC area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

The staff in Dr. Helbing's office could not be more friendly, polite and cheerful! They are knowledgeable - I never have to wait longer than 5 minutes for my appointment - and the office is spotlessly clean and welcoming. I have been a patient of Dr. Helbing for many years, and travel each time a long way to see him since I believe he is the best allergist around. I know I am in good hands with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

Dr. Helbing is without a doubt the best doctor that has ever treated me. I have seen several doctors in the past years for my ezcema and many of them dismissed my concerns. He is extremely kind, patient, and very thorough in his diagnoses. I never feel rushed or pressed for time by the doctor. His staff is also wonderful and a joy to be around. I always look forward to my visits at the office. There is no doubt in my mind that if you come to see Dr. Helbing you will also see all the great things I have experienced in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

We had a great experience when seeing Dr. Helbing for my 8 year-old son's allergy and asthma symptoms. The doctor, his nurses and office staff are all most helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Helbing and his staff are very knowledgeable, courteous and has alot of follow through. They even call back to be certain you are doing well on your meds and to overall ensure that your ok. I really love this office, it has been a great experience for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

I've received allergy shots from Dr. Helbing for years. It's made a huge improvement in my seasonal allergies. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061686].votes_count ]]