Rate Dr. Shawna K. Hedley

Dr. Shawna K. Hedley's Ratings

Dr Hedley is a wonderful, warm doctor, who always takes the time with me. She delivered my daughter under difficult circumstances. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to friends. Unfortunately she is difficult to get an appointment with for annual visits, as she is very popular and the only female OB on staff. The admin staff are quite short with many people, but are very busy. Attitude of admin staff needs improvement, but it doesn't stop me seeing a great OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Uhh.I called to make an appointment today (5/12/08) and the next available was AUGUST! Jeez.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

She was very easy to talk to. Totally the opposite from the quick, curt guy I used to see. I don't remember the staff so I can't comment on them. But for general gyno stuff, if you want a nice person who cares, she's the one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2007

Dr. Hedley is great. Her partner Dr. Christopher is also wonderful. But, be warned, their office staff is sometimes unprofessional -- odd phone etiquette; misplaced files; repeated insurance screwups; can't seem to work the computer -- and turns over frequently. Take extra time with them -- to get your insurance details straight -- and be extra patient and clear on the phone and in person, and you'll be fine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2006

I think she is a great person and have enjoyed my time with her. I use to recommend her to everyone, but after a few significant mishaps - for lack of a better word - concerning her diagnoses, I find it necessary to find another ob/gyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2006

I couldn't be more thrilled to have Dr. Hedley as my OB/GYN. She is an intelligent, first rate doctor and has a superb bedside manner. She listens and takes the time to talk to you about any concerns, which can be many when it comes to having your first baby. I continue to recommend her to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2006

My insurance covered everything with her. I love love love Dr. Hedley. She was my doc when I had a miscarriage and she was so kind and understanding when I was so devastated. She was my first choice to take care of me during my twin pregnancy. She put up with all my stupid questions and phone calls and always took the very best care of me. I felt so safe with her. I felt as though if she weren't my doctor, I would like to be friends with her, that's how wonderful she is. She is also completely knowledgeable and helpful. Whatever you need, she is there for you. Can I say again that I love her?? I was sad when my post-partum appt was done and I only get to see her once per year for my annual gyno checkup. I recommend her very very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2006

She listens proactively and sympathetically. She is willing to recommend homeopathic solutions. I am currently experiencing problems and she is working with me to find the best solution, which may include referring me to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2005

She is great. I was totally wierded out about going to a GYN, but she put me at ease right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2005

I am admittedly afraid of doctors, and I had never been to a gynecologist before. Dr. Hedley was so friendly and helpful, and I highly recommend to her anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2061755].votes_count ]]