Rate Dr. Rajveer Purohit

Dr. Rajveer Purohit's Ratings

Dr. Purohit is an excellent physician. His surgery corrected a urethral stricture without complication. I highly recommend Dr. Purohit for similar medical problems.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

After seeing a few doctors I found Dr. Purohit totally outstanding! His professionalism, work ethic and pleasant demeanor put me at ease when deciding to undergo the green light surgery for my enlarged prostate. The procedure was a success and he completly transformed my life. I would definitely recommend Dr. Purohit to anyone in need for an excellent urologist.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

Smart and helpful doctor. His staff is simply not good.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

I had a complex urethral stricture that had failed other doctors treatment and was referred to Dr. Purohit by my urologist. He was able to fix the problem permanently and has transformed my life. His office staff is very nice too.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Purohit patiently listened to me and correctly diagnosed an unusual condition that other doctors had missed. After treating me I became 100% better and was able to go back to living my life.

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag

Dr Purohit was extremely knowledgeable and was quite good at describing the diagnosis and various treatment options in illuminating detail. He spent a good amount of time with me and his doctor-patient manner was professional, yet concerned and engaged. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2008 | flag