Rate Dr. John J. Solomon

Dr. John J. Solomon's Ratings

Dr. Solomon is outstanding, his concern is making sure the patient is cared for, and understands their symptions and corrective action for their well being. we should have more Dr's like him everywhere !

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

There are times where you may have to wait however when you are with him he provides you with the time you need.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr Solomon for several years, and I was ALWAYS made to wait at least an hour past my appointment time. He was pleasant but very rushed. Whenever I expressed a minor concern during my annual physical, I was told I would need to make a separate appointment to address it(and lose several more hours of my time waiting for him)However, the office staff was always pleasant and helpful

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag

Never on time - and that's a good thing. Dr. Solomon takes his time with his patience. He explains issue in detail and insures that you understand. You are never rushed once your in his office. Yes, you may wait a little in the waiting room but when your being seen by him - it's only you.

Submitted June 1, 2008 | flag

Dr Solomon is conscientious and very concerned about his patients. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I would pay him out of my own pocket if the insurance company didn;t cover it.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag