Rate Dr. Selva Ganesh

Dr. Selva Ganesh's Ratings

I am high risk and Ganesh make sure i get all the good care i need. He is the best i love him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2014

Great Experience. I had my baby in October, it was a real complicated pregnancy but I was in good hands. Dr Ganesh knows alot and he is very helpful. I had to be a week in the hospital before having my baby just because Dr. Ganesh wants the best for his patient. On the big day, I was really happy having him as my doctor. Every hour was special. He interact with the member of the family that was there waiting for the little girl. When it was time, Dr. Ganesh made me participate in delivering my baby. Choose him you will be very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Wao, I am reading the rating on Dr. Ganesh and it's all true. I had my first baby in AL, the doctor was really knowledgeable, but something was missing. When I met Dr. Ganesh, I felt in love with the doctor and the person itself. He is a great doctor and take time to listen to you. One thing I saw nobody mentioning about him is that he is always smiling. He is always happy to see his patient and welcome them with a great smile. What is that I don't like about him? Nothing so far. My baby is due at the end of this year. I am very sure I will not be disapointed.Thank you so much Dr. Ganesh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Very nice doctor. I was apprehensive about using a male ob/gyn but it turned out to be a great decision in this case. He was very knowledgeable and caring. I would definitely use him again and I highly recommend him. His office staff was good as far as doctor's offices go. No complaints at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

Great doctor ! Excellent bedside manner ! And very attentive. He delivered my daughter 14 yrs ago, when I live in Fl. If I was still living there I would of had him deliver my other 2.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Because of insurance issues, I had to switch to Dr Ganesh during my 24th week of pregnancy. I am so grateful for the insurance issues and Dr Ganesh. He is such a nice person- very warm and kind hearted (his wife is usually there too- she is very nice as well.) I always felt so comfortable in his care. My husband would come to my appointments and he would always get him involved- letting him feel where the baby's head was etc. While I was in labor, my son had the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times and Dr Ganesh saved his life! You can tell he really does love his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I am an OB nurse who works in the hospital where Dr. Ganesh. He is compassionate, gentle and knowledgeable. His bedside manner is comforting and patient. Every mother is an individual with different needs and he tends to them all. He is always available to us RNs 24/7 and never seems to be upset when we have to call him more than once through out the night. I have only dealt with his office staff on the phone and they are efficient with the reports we need on his patients. Your comfort and safety is very important to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2008

Only kept two appointments before switching doctors. I moved to Florida late in my pregnancy and had trouble finding a doctor to take me. I asked on both visits to see the doctor so we could discuss my pregnancy and make sure we were on the same page. I'd like to get to know the doctor before the birth. no luck... Doctor was too busy and on the second visit when I went to give a urine sample, someone elses' cup of pee was still in the bathroom and there was no paper. We left and found another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2008

Fantastic doctor who delivered both of my sons! Just a wonderful physician and person!!!! I highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

I did a lot of research before choosing a doctor for my VERY high risk pregnancy. Dr. Ganesh is VERY conservative and trully knows what is best for both mother and baby. Do not get put off by the office. It is not fancy but I assure you he is trully vested in you - the patient not money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062022].votes_count ]]