Rate Dr. Michael A. Pasquale

Dr. Michael A. Pasquale's Ratings

Very Impressive Work! Strongly recommended!! I usually don't write reviews, but since my experience with Dr. Pasquale and his entire staff has been completely wonderful! I believe he is the best plastic surgeon here in Hawaii. About a month ago I had Dr. Pasquale do breast augmentation because I wanted to increase the size of the implants I already had from a previous Dr. in San Diego. I did my research ahead of time on a few other surgeons here in Hawaii, and had a few consultations as well. Dr. Pasquale was the last Dr. I sat down with, and by far I was so impress with him because he understood my need and he was very professional, but most of all very knowledgeable about the procedure. I was very particular in which Dr. I choose to do this procedure because it was a redo, and it could have went wrong or I could have not gotten the results I wanted. My new implants are great, and I am very happy with them. Dr. Pasquale work is extremely impressive!! His staff is very friendly, and they all have great customer service. Dr. Pasquale really cares for his patient, and he does numerous follow-up appointment to make sure everything is good. I have never had that done during my first procedure with the Dr. in San Diego. Oh, let me not forget to talk about the cost, it was very reasonable. I am so happy Dr. Pasquale did my breast augmentation. I could not imagine going to any other surgeon. Thank you Dr. Pasquale and your entire staff!!! You all are the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I wish I never met this doctor. He did my breast augmentation 4 years ago and they are very crooked. He made me feel physically and emotionally violated at each follow up and could never remember my name or anything about my surgery. He belittled me and made me feel that all my questions were stupid. His staff was so sweet that at the time I thought it made up for his behavior. But it didn't. I am getting my breasts fixed by an actual competent doctor, but the memories of his treatment of me has made me permanently terrified of this process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Worst doctor ever. My body is disfigured thanks to this crappy surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2519888].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I went to him for breast reconstruction, fat transfer for thinning breast tissue. I now have a lopsided implant, a large scar between my breast and a lopsided abdomen from where he took the fat tissue from, which he just continued to state that "will get better." I never had my abdomen look the way it does now until he removed fat from only one side which is the cause of the bumps and lopsidedness. My left breast has the implant showing and looks to have a "double bump." when trying to follow up with his office they took over 3 weeks to get back to me. I when to see him for thinning skin around my breast... I now have still thinning breast skin, a large scar between my breast, a lopsided breast and a abdomen full of lumps and a large indention on the right of my abdomen all caused by him. I went in for one thing hoping he would fix it and left with 5 that I now have to pay another surgeon to completely "reconstruct"... I don't recommend this surgeon at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Dr Pasquale by far is the BEST doctor for breast augmentation! His staff is so friendly and makes you feel so welcome! I had a consultation than 2 weeks later I had them done. I love them and I was a 34c in high school and having kids made them much smaller and now I feel I have them back, maybe a little bit bigger but no complaints from me. I've had them for over a month now and I would recommend anyone looking to go to him first. By the way, he does not use a drain like the other doctors and that is a plus and no like anything you can get an infection regardless you just have to listen to your doctor's order than you will be fine!! If I had to do it all over I would and only with Dr Pasquale!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Prior to making a final decision about plastic surgery, my husband and I consulted other doctors that were referred by friends and websites just like this. However, the experience of the visit didn't feel complete. After consulting with Dr. Pasquale and his staff, I felt more secure with the decision to go through with it. Rose was very knowledgeable. She had an eye for gauging at the right size. It wasn't about numbers and sizes; rather it was more about what my husband and I were comfortable with and the final outcome of the look. While Rose and I "played" with the different breast sizes, my husband and Dr. Pasquale talked about cars and other toys. We got to know him more than just a doctor, which was great because it made us feel like we were more than just another patient or file in their records. It's been a year since the procedure and we're still very happy with our decision to go with Dr. Pasquale. The staff is great and the care they give is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr. Pasquale is amazing! He performed my breast augmentation and did a fabulous job. I was 110% satisfied & happy with the results! Surgery went great & recovery was speedy. I always recommend Dr. Pasquale to friends/ acquaintances who are interested in getting any form of plastic surgery. His team is amazing! His workers are very consistent & aware of everything going on. They never failed to remind me a couple days in advance about upcoming appointments. So glad I went to Dr. Pasquale! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I visited Dr. Pasquale on 12/20/13 for a an adjustment that I had from an injection under my eyes by another doctor here in Honolulu. After the injection, under my eyes looked out of balance. I ask Dr. Pasquale if he could correct this problem. He took his time examining me and was very gentle and caring. He corrected the problem and I saw immediate improvement. I truly trust Dr. Pasquale and will recommend him to all my friends and colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Dr. Pasquale did my breast augmentation years ago. Not only was it an awesome job then- it's still awesome. In fact, strangers and friends have asked me who my breast doctor is. What wonderful compliments, and I feel fantastic always. ?He's the BEST! Thank you Dr. Pasquale!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

The staff were fine except one major issue. The size of my breast implants that I had discussed with the Dr's assistant. I wanted a reduction of size due to back aches and my small body size. I ended up with breasts 2 sizes larger than I asked for. I couldn't fit in to any of my wardrobe, I am way out of proportion body wise, and it cost thousands of dollars to replace all of my clothes to fit me. When I spoke with Dr Pasquale about this major wrong he responded but saying I think you look like a Playboy playmate! This has impacted my life on a daily basis with discomfort and depression around the largeness of the breasts. Dr Pasquale took no responsibility for this mess even after writing to him several times. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SURGEON.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][771733].votes_count ]]