Rate Dr. Michael A. Pasquale

Dr. Michael A. Pasquale's Ratings

Worst doctor ever. My body is disfigured thanks to this crappy surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

I went to him for breast reconstruction, fat transfer for thinning breast tissue. I now have a lopsided implant, a large scar between my breast and a lopsided abdomen from where he took the fat tissue from, which he just continued to state that "will get better." I never had my abdomen look the way it does now until he removed fat from only one side which is the cause of the bumps and lopsidedness. My left breast has the implant showing and looks to have a "double bump." when trying to follow up with his office they took over 3 weeks to get back to me. I when to see him for thinning skin around my breast... I now have still thinning breast skin, a large scar between my breast, a lopsided breast and a abdomen full of lumps and a large indention on the right of my abdomen all caused by him. I went in for one thing hoping he would fix it and left with 5 that I now have to pay another surgeon to completely "reconstruct"... I don't recommend this surgeon at all.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Dr Pasquale by far is the BEST doctor for breast augmentation! His staff is so friendly and makes you feel so welcome! I had a consultation than 2 weeks later I had them done. I love them and I was a 34c in high school and having kids made them much smaller and now I feel I have them back, maybe a little bit bigger but no complaints from me. I've had them for over a month now and I would recommend anyone looking to go to him first. By the way, he does not use a drain like the other doctors and that is a plus and no like anything you can get an infection regardless you just have to listen to your doctor's order than you will be fine!! If I had to do it all over I would and only with Dr Pasquale!!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Prior to making a final decision about plastic surgery, my husband and I consulted other doctors that were referred by friends and websites just like this. However, the experience of the visit didn't feel complete. After consulting with Dr. Pasquale and his staff, I felt more secure with the decision to go through with it. Rose was very knowledgeable. She had an eye for gauging at the right size. It wasn't about numbers and sizes; rather it was more about what my husband and I were comfortable with and the final outcome of the look. While Rose and I "played" with the different breast sizes, my husband and Dr. Pasquale talked about cars and other toys. We got to know him more than just a doctor, which was great because it made us feel like we were more than just another patient or file in their records. It's been a year since the procedure and we're still very happy with our decision to go with Dr. Pasquale. The staff is great and the care they give is awesome.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pasquale is amazing! He performed my breast augmentation and did a fabulous job. I was 110% satisfied & happy with the results! Surgery went great & recovery was speedy. I always recommend Dr. Pasquale to friends/ acquaintances who are interested in getting any form of plastic surgery. His team is amazing! His workers are very consistent & aware of everything going on. They never failed to remind me a couple days in advance about upcoming appointments. So glad I went to Dr. Pasquale! :)

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

I visited Dr. Pasquale on 12/20/13 for a an adjustment that I had from an injection under my eyes by another doctor here in Honolulu. After the injection, under my eyes looked out of balance. I ask Dr. Pasquale if he could correct this problem. He took his time examining me and was very gentle and caring. He corrected the problem and I saw immediate improvement. I truly trust Dr. Pasquale and will recommend him to all my friends and colleagues.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pasquale did my breast augmentation years ago. Not only was it an awesome job then- it's still awesome. In fact, strangers and friends have asked me who my breast doctor is. What wonderful compliments, and I feel fantastic always. ?He's the BEST! Thank you Dr. Pasquale!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

The staff were fine except one major issue. The size of my breast implants that I had discussed with the Dr's assistant. I wanted a reduction of size due to back aches and my small body size. I ended up with breasts 2 sizes larger than I asked for. I couldn't fit in to any of my wardrobe, I am way out of proportion body wise, and it cost thousands of dollars to replace all of my clothes to fit me. When I spoke with Dr Pasquale about this major wrong he responded but saying I think you look like a Playboy playmate! This has impacted my life on a daily basis with discomfort and depression around the largeness of the breasts. Dr Pasquale took no responsibility for this mess even after writing to him several times. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SURGEON.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Very pleased with my results for gluteal implants and with the staff and overall office and treatment. Definitely coming back for more.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

I am so happy with my results! We have 3 beautiful children and they made my boobs not so beautiful.So I began my research to find the RIGHT doctor for me to help me with this issue.I work out regularly to help me stay healthy & fit. However,there was nothing I could do about my once perfect boobs(I was a D before children, after children not even filling a A cup).I spoke with many doctor's and looked up a lot of information online about it.I found MY doctor, Doctor Michael Pasquale.His reviews on different sites said he didn't have good bed side manner,however I wasn't looking for a best friend lol I was just looking for a great doctor that could do it right!Dr. Pasquale is way nice and just like a normal guy he doesn't talk a lot, but that's fine. He gave me the information I need, he told me what he thought would be best for me as a mom!I didn't want stripper boobs I told him, just every day great mommy boobs lol HE knew exactly what I wanted...THEY LOOK OH SO GOOD & so will yours!

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag