Rate Dr. Kerry S. Lebenger

Dr. Kerry S. Lebenger's Ratings

Dr. Kerry has been my allergist for the past few yrs. He has been extremely helpful trying to resolve my problem. Sad,one opinion here wrote on 3/9th.Ever stop to think physicians get criticized..but when they do a great job, "do they hear a thank you?" One bad visit/day would never stop me from leaving an educated, intelligent, hard-working (John Hopkins)physician like Dr. Kerry. He'll try ev/thing to resolve your problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Simple one of the smartest and most personable doctors I've every had. He's known in the area as having not just a sharp sense for diagnosis, but also a good eye for the nuances of those diagnoses. I'm not just his patient, I'm also a doctor, and when people ask me for an allergist recommendation, I don't think twice about giving his name out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2009

Highly knowledgeable, funny, and thoughtful, I always feel as if I have the best possible care every time I see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2009

dr. lebenger put my wife's "mommy worries" to rest. he explained to her that our boys are healthy, and there is no need to worry about a runny nose every now and then. he is very personable and very professional. i would recommend him to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2009

Dr.Kerry took care of my daughter for years (she is away at college now) and we loved him! He was the ONLY allergist who was able to successfully treat her and I have recommended him countless times over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2009

Dr. LeBenger was terrific in getting me through a 5-month problem that few other doctors in this area were able to figure out. I trust him implicitly, and have recommended many friends to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

HE is one of the most Rude, impatient, moody physician I have ever came across. At times he is nasty to his staff in front of patients. As a FORMER patient of his, I was always afraid to ask him questions because i felt as if i bothered him and held him up with his office hours as well as..you never knew what mood he was in for that day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Love Dr. Kerry. He's been my doctor for 20 years, since I was 10. He is easy to reach, and truly cares about his patients. He is knowledgeable and caring. I use him as my GP, too, and he's always a phone call away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Was recommended to Dr. Kerry by his brother, Dr. Jeff after a number of sinus issues could not be solved on the ENT side (allergy side). He is funny, thorough, explains everything and why they are being done. After a few months of a certain complaint, within 24 the problem was taken care of. The office staff is VERY efficient and I lvoe the ease of Sumit Medical group in general. Never a wait in the office and a pleasure to see Dr. Kerry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2008

I have asthma and he has been my doctor for over 3+ years.... He is the best! I love him & my daughter loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062055].votes_count ]]