Rate Dr. Joel R. Kramer

Dr. Joel R. Kramer's Ratings

2-3 hours wait 2 out of 3 times without acknowledgement of the inconvenience. I called the last time and was lied to about the wait...staff not very good if they cover for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Krammer for 21 years. He is the most compasionate and reliable doctor ever. I refuse to see anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2158373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr Kramer is the best obgyn.. Fast and correct diagnoses. Great upbeat personality. Always answers questions. Wouldnt trust any other doc to deliver my babies. Will never see another obgyn as long as he is practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2158372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I didn't have the privelge to meet Doctor Kramer until after I had my 3 children but I know one thing he knew what he was talking about when it came to what I had. I must have gone to 6 different GYN's and to make it short I had endometrosis and none of those GYN's knew or treated me for anything but put me on Birth COntrol. Dr Kramer had me getting special tests done and was determine to find the problem and he did. I would never use another Doctor. He is all about the patient and takes the time to get to know you and answers all your questions no matter when you call or even when you are there for a visit. This man is incredible and every woman should experience what I have with Dr Kramer>>> Pneumonal man and very compassionate about what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2158371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I love love love Joel (Dr. Kramer)!!!!! I have been going to him for the last 16 years and have Never even considered leaving. He was my first last and only gyn/ob!! He makes me comfortable every time I am there. If I have a question no matter how unimportant it may be he takes his time to anwer it! I can even call during office hours and speak to him on the phone (no other Dr. will do that)! He has never let me down. I have recomended him to so many people who have now also feel in love with him and will continue to do so! He also has the most awsome bed-side manners I have ever seen in a Dr. Thanks Joel for being sooo great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2158370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

for 4 years i was experiencing problems where i stopped menstruating & had seen countless obgyns who gave innumerable misdiagnoses; dr. kramer went ahead with a simple laparoscopy & was able to correctly diagnose the issue. i currently live in seattle, wa & plan to have my appointments with him when i come home to visit- i think that could give an idea of how strongly i feel about him as doctor. nonetheless, my sister has had 3 beautiful babies within their practice who are now 10, 8, & 6. hopefully i'll be next!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2158369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2009

I adore this man!!! I have been going to the office for almost 9 years. Abdalla delivered my first but when he left i started to see Joel. Joel delivered 2 of my children and will deliver me again in a few months. I feel so safe and comfortable with him. He never calls me by my real name but calls me by numerous nicknames. He is always there to talk and make me feel better (i'm a bit of a worrier). I would reccomend him to anyone and i have. Going to the gyno is never a "fun" thing, but honestly his office is a delight!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2158368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Almost 21 years ago I had a horrible expierence with the delivery of my first born (Dr.Kramer was not my doctor at the time) I swore I was never going to have another child after that delivery.Twelve years later Dr.Kramer joined Holy Redeemer Hospital, after meeting with Dr.Kramer I had three children, three years in a row....with no problems. He is probably one of the greatest doctor's in practice. I've always said that all woman should have a doctor like Dr.Kramer.He never allows me to leave the office after an appointment until all my questions and concerns are taken care of, he's all about the patient. I never mind when I'm in the office and he takes a phone call from another patient (yes, he takes his own calls)someday that may be me on the other line.How many other doctor's can you find today that find the time to accomodate your phone call during his office hours.I don't know any....I can't even get pediatric care to answer the phone when my children are sick!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2158367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Kramer for 11 years, he is the best....by far, he is honest and caring...three pregnancies and a couple surgeries...he rocks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2158366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2008

I think Dr.Kramer is the best doctor in the world. He always makes me feel important and I know he looks out for me. They do not come any better than him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2158365].votes_count ]]