Rate Dr. Leon S. Rutkowski

Dr. Leon S. Rutkowski's Ratings

I have been with Dr Rutkowski 40 yrs .He is a true expert along with a bedside manner that is hard to find. He truly cares about his patients, gives sound advice and is friendly. I have suggested his services to many and they too are still his patients. A great doctor & a wonderful human being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Rutkowski is the best doctor I have ever seen. He makes you feel comfortable and always makes you laugh. He has years of experience and is not like the doctors today that try to get all your money then rush you out of their office as quick as possible. He does not take my insurance so I have to pay cash but I would still not switch doctors. Go to him if you want an honest, experienced, knowledgeable doctor. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Rutkowski delivered 3 of my 4 children. He is the best doctor that I ever had. I am no longer a patient of Dr. Rutkowski due to his being out of network with my insurance. Just wanted to say that his patients are blessed to have him for a doctor. He is the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

Dr. Rutkowski is the best doctor you will ever go to. He treats you like a friend not a patient. He calls immediately with test results and makes you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in till when you leave. His staff is excellent also. Cares a lot about his patients and always makes you laugh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr.Rutkowski for 40 years. He has saved my life on three occasions when other doctors did not do thier job. He always takes the time to explain in details everything you need to know about your illnes or proceedures. He's a rare find and his nurse Ruth, who has been there for many years is a testiment to this man's integrity. He's not a doctor that's in it for the money. The patient in his care always comes first. I don't know what I would do if he retired. He's the best of the best with a great sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2008

Dr. Rutkowski is such a wonderful doctor. He always has time to talk and does not rush you when you have questions. He explains everything and is so caring. His staff is also great. I travel over an hour to go to his office and it is so worth it!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

going to him for 40years, he is the best, I hope he never retires, always has time to talk to you, Office staff is great also

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr.Rutkowski is a "Gem!"It is becoming all to rare these days to find a doctor like him,he spend's such quality time with his patience!Every visit with Dr.Rutkowsi,leaves me feeling so much better!!!His expertise,care and kindness is beyond compare.He's the "Best!"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2007

Dr. Rutkowski is one of the best! He is kind and caring to his patients -- He personally calls you with test results and treats you like a "person." His staff are long-time employees & are also the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Rutkowski is the BEST. I have been going to him for 27 years. He delivered both of my children. Very knowledgeable. I tried others, but always went back. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062762].votes_count ]]