Rate Dr. H. Patrick Burns

Dr. H. Patrick Burns's Ratings

Dr. Burns is great as is his nurse assistants. However, the front office staff is not so great and speaking with them on the phone feels like you are always putting them out. I was so annoyed that I am switching doctors, to bad because he was really great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539998].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Doctor Burns and his staff are oustanding.He cares about is patient good listener feels great after your visit.His the best doctor in morris plains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

FAntastic and really knowledgeable and on the nose diagnoses.. Also takes time to listen and truly cares about the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

The nurse and the receptionist took my information and were very friendly. The doctor is great, patient, very knowledgeable and very comforting. After talking to Dr. Burns, I already felt better! This man is a true healer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Both the doctor and his staff are outstanding. If he does not know the answer he works on getting it for you. He takes his time and listens. The staff is excellent and hav always been helpful. He is the first doctor that makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk to and he genuinely cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

My daughter and I both use him and we are very happy. He is very helpful and I think he is very professional as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I love that he is a non-alarmist. Very calm and comforting. He does not pretend to know everything like many other doctors and helps you find the answers you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

I saw Dr. Burns for management of hypertension as I wanted a physician closer to home than my previous internist. Neither he nor his assistant checked my heart or lungs and I felt the visit was very rushed. He prescribed the same medication I was taking even though I noted in my history it was no longer effective. Overall, I was very disappointed especially given all the other glowing reviews on this site. I won't be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

They are really very helpful and he is always concerned for our welfare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Burns and his staff are professional, friendly and caring. Repectful of patients. Unbelievably patient with kids (mine hate shots) OK I do to! Dr. Burns and his staff take as long as it takes to relax the child. Never rushed. Detail explination and great listener of patient concerns. Goes well beyond expectations. I recieved an article in the mail regarding an difficult condition after a visit. It made me feel like he really listened and thought about me and my concerns even after my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062869].votes_count ]]