Rate Dr. Edward L. Lechtenberg

Dr. Edward L. Lechtenberg's Ratings

I agree with the previous reviewer. I had three wisdom teeth removed there as well and it was as easy as it could possibly be. No serious pain or any other problems afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

I tried three oral surgeons before I found this highly skilled and compassionate person. He was very empowering. He gave me a choice between no sedation, IV Valium, and Brevital Sodium. The procedure was conducted perfectly--no bone spurs, dry socket, or other nasty complications. He prescribed plenty of pain medicine (Percocet) and even gave me some advice on how to take it: "Don't let the pain build up on you--take the pills as soon as you feel pain." Neither did I have any damage to any facial nerves, though Dr. Lechtenberg was careful to say that was a possibility. This surgeon made what is an awful experience for many people really quite tolerable. A+!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062933].votes_count ]]