Rate Dr. Alexander Moskwa

Dr. Alexander Moskwa's Ratings

Dr. Moskwa (and his PA. Chris) are wonderful, caring doctors. First of all, another dr had been very rude to me and ignored my condition. Dr Moskwa went above and beyond to diagnose my torn meniscus and arthritic issues. He took the time to listen to me and to read between the lines on my MRI to diagnose a real condition, instead of blowing me off since I didn't have a clearcut meniscal tear on my MRI. On the day of the surgery, he and Chris made me feel safe and in good hands. After surgery he was very encouraging even though I healed slowly for my age since I overdid it too early. He never gave up on me and my knee has healed splendidly, even though when he was in there I ended up having significant arthritis and needed my plica scraped out. I was told to call any time I had a question. Chris also reassured me by returning my phone calls when I had issues with the celebrex medicines, and remembered to ask me about the issues on the follow up visit. Overall, I highly recommend Dr Moskwa. My knee feels better and the scars are tiny little things. The big thing is that Dr Moskwa (and Chris)are intuitive, kind, and skilled at whAt they do. And patient with my kiddos as well! Thank you, Dr. Moskwa and Chris!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Moskwa performed my ACL + Meniscus repair, earlier in 2014. The procedure went perfectly, and all of my surgical scars are barely even noticeable! Other medical professionals are astounded when I tell them that I had ACL/Meniscus repair just a short 6 months ago. My recovery has been very fast, and I can certainly start to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

The office visits are exceedingly efficient. I've never felt rushed during any of my post-op visits, and Dr. Moskwa always takes the time to answer all of my various questions and fully explain everything.

His PA, Chris, is prompt at returning my telephone calls, and he always responds courteously and professionally with a wealth of helpful information.

It's too bad that I'm limited to a 5/5, because I'd give Dr. Moskwa a 6!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Moskwa was the surgeon for my knee surgery. The surgery went great as did my recovery. My physical therapist, who has seen plenty of patients post knee surgery, felt compelled to remark on how tiny my surgical scars were and how fast I recovered. Dr. Moskwa has my highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Moskwa performed a meniscectomy on my right knee 1.5 months ago. The surgery went very well and my pain went away. I am now close to 100% which surprised me since I had the same surgery performed by another doctor on my other knee 17 years ago and I remember the rehab lasting much longer. Dr Moskwa is very knowledgeable and his bedside manner is great. He spent the time needed to answer all of my questons both before and after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Moskwa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Moskwa performed arthroscopic surgery on my left knee to repair a torn meniscus. I believe he did a fantastic job. I was walking without crutches in less than two days, and my knee was 80% after a month or so. It is basically 100% (I am not running on it much, still being careful) now and I could not be more pleased. This is virtually miracle surgery in that my painful, low range of motion, knee is now restored to full ranges of motion (I can even sit Indian Style with my legs crossed -- no pain) and I am very pleased. I recommend this doctor and this procedure to anyone with a torn menicus. BTW: The PA, Chris, is fantastic. He is very helpful and knowledgable and is an outstanding compliment to Dr. Moskwa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Provided information. Available for questions. Professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Moskwa did an arthroscopy on my right knee and it was very good - I am still undergoing therapy but I think I am lucky to have got him to do the surgery. He is polite, kind, positive and very knowledgable about his work. Made me feel very comfortable! Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

The doctors in this group have HORRIBLE bedside manners. I saw 3 doctors because of excruciating pain in my tibialis anterior and hip and not only were they unknowledgeable (first told me I had bulging disks in my lumbar spine, then later told me they saw nothing). They prescribed percocet and told me to come back in a week, although I could barely walk through the door. Also, they were extremely condescending with zero empathy. I saw Dr. Miller and Moskwa....do yourself a favor and go to someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

had question and concern regarding normalcy of issue three days after surgery, NO RESPONSE from doc or nurse after calling office. Had question after 4 week follow-up- sudden problem, worried! Spoke with office worker, left message for doc to call... NO RESPONSE after being told either she or doc would call me! That is totally unacceptable!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Dr. Moskwa is one of the top knee surgeons in the area and I felt lucky to have him perform my ACL/meniscus surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent, he has a tremendous track record. I know many people who were rave about him after knee surgery. Wish I could rate him higher!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2062988].votes_count ]]