Rate Dr. Michael Walkovich

Dr. Michael Walkovich's Ratings

He is a very knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor. While I was researching a doctor to see for my foot, I learned from a friend that other doctors in town send their family members to see Dr. Walkovich. That's says a lot to me. I understand why he has earned the trust of many other physicians in town. I would send my mother to Dr. Walkovich.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772022].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

He get u in and out of his office fast and he is a very good dr .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr. Walkovich is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is very helpful, informative, and most imprtantly, has a wonderful bed side manner. He treats his patients with care, compassion, and genuine concern. I would recommend him to any friends or family members, I know first hand they would get the best possible care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

When I needed a cortizone shot in my foot, he was very patient with me and it did not hurt either!! Later on when I broke my little toe badly (was at a right angle ouch!!) I went to him after leaving an emergency room where they treated me badly and didn't seem to care if my toe was set right. Dr. Walkovich saw me right away and calmed me down and took good care of me. I've never had any more trouble with it since he straightened it out. I wouldn't see any other podiatrist than him now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Very friendly, wonderful with kids, cares about your foot/ankle health and comfort. He has treated myself and several of my children (I have 7) and never disappoints. I highly recommend him. Don't let the unimpressive building/reception area, etc. distract you from his quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772018].votes_count ]]