Rate Dr. Ronald Tung

Dr. Ronald Tung's Ratings

Dr. Tung is a great doctor and a very caring man. He has treated my husband and me,our children and also was my parent's doctor for many years. He was particularly wonderful with my parents in their final years. He was always there when we called him, always patient comforting with each new issue that arose. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

Most wonderful, careing doctor, I trust him with my life, he listens and responds, he is very smart and gets to the root of the problem. Never had a doctor I dearly care for as I do Dr. Tung

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

He is very thorough in examining you, typing notes into his laptop, as well as addressing any concerns that you may have. He works with you to get your health in better shape. His staff is extremely courteous and helpful.

Submitted April 20, 2006 | flag

Absolutely the BEST - caring, considerate, and incredibly skilled. Also specializes in asthma, allergy, and pulmonary. You cannot find a kinder, more concerned physician. He takes his time and tells you the whole story, and will answe any and all questions. My family and I trust him with our lives.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag