Rate Dr. Karlis Ullis

Dr. Karlis Ullis's Ratings

I saw Dr. Ullis for his BACKGROUND. But, I EXPERIENCED 70-year-old Dr. Ullis to be forgetful, mistake prone, and dishonest (more like a businessman than like a doctor). Dr. Ullis failed to provide me with a CONSISTENT supply of PERMANENTLY needed HCG for primary hypogonadism (his diagnosis of me). Dr. Ullis ALSO consistently failed to JUSTIFY this failure on his part. Dr. Ullis prescribed HCG to me in such a way that made it financially necessary for me to order HCG ONLY through his office at the cost of $100.- for a each month's supply of 11,000 International Units (which he obtains from APS Compounding in FL for $58.-), or I would have to pay $300.- for 10,000 International Units of NON-compounded HCG every month. 10,000 International Units of HCG is too small an amount to be compounded. In short, he blockades me from obtaining inexpensive compounded HCG on my own while simultaneously he offers compounded HCG WHEN it is ordered thru his office at his inflated price.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ullis is a wonderful doctor, great human being. He listens, he cares, he's committed to the health and well being of his patients. I highly recommend him for preventative focus, and well as any ongoing physical concerns you have. I trust him, and that if a very different experience than I've had with many other doctors. Excellent!

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Excellent clinician. Into preventative medicine. Keeps my family healthy and informed about their body. Highly recommend.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag

He is a dedicated doctor...when he doesn't know something, he trys to help you figure out what to do or whom to see. He doesn't shuck patients off on psychiatrists

Submitted Sept. 5, 2006 | flag

Very helpful in trying to track down a diagnosis. Overall communication was good, and straightforward. He's pretty busy, but still spent good amount of time with me.

Submitted June 7, 2006 | flag

Good at diagnosis, poor at management/intervention.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag