Dr. Daniel J. Howley

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Daniel J. Howley has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

11/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel J."
RID: 2027099
15/04/12 5 5 5 5 While mutlitple physicians were saying my mother had "appeared" to suffer a stroke and 3 different occassions, I asked for an examination by Dr. Howley. Dr. Howley confirmed my mother had parkinsons disease, gave her appropriate meds and was like a new woman. That was four years ago. Of course this is a progressive disease, but all things considered, she is still doing wonderfully well on the meds that Dr. Howley prescribed as does her primary care physician currently.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1411594
09/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Howley took over my case and preformed a miracle ... everyone else wanted to institutionalize me but Dr Howley led me out of this nightmare..... dff
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1397684
25/03/11 3 4 5 5 Dr. Howley really knows his business. He diagnoised my problem in one visit. I had seen several others but no one was even close to the right diagnoisis.  Respond
RID: 1037406
18/11/09 3 5 5 5 I have only had one appointment with Dr. Howley, but he seemed to be very thorough. He put me through many tests to determine my problem. I felt as if he was highly knowledgeable compared to most other doctors. I would go back to him again.
Insurance: Humana