Dr. Lee R. Liskey

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Lee R. Liskey has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5573433
22/06/14 5 4 5 5 Dr Liskey has been my Dr for about 16 years. I have lived in SF for about 33 years. It took me a while to sift through the ranks and find the Dr who I trust and respect and like. He gives me the time I need, no rushing patients out in 15 minutes. He sees me personally. He listens and cares. He works with me as a partner in my health. He is very knowledgable. I consider my self very lucky to have him for my doctor
RID: 4780183

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lee" to "Lee R."
RID: 2058520
20/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Liskey is awesome-Great knowledgeable doctor who will spend time with you and ensure that all your questions are answered
RID: 1470291
22/06/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Liskey saved my life. He is smart and very compassionate. He has been my primary care doctor for almost 18 years. I moved to San Diego but fly to San Francisco to maintain him as my doctor. I would never dream of going to anyone else.  Respond
RID: 962895
14/08/09 5 5 5 5 finally a Dr. that will spend time with you, and not watch the clock. The office staff remembers you. They actually return your phone calls. A Nice Knowledgeble practice  Respond
RID: 783467
06/02/09 4 4 5 5 I travel all the way to san francisco from sacramento just to see Dr. Liskey. I've never had a doctor who not only really "knows his stuff" but really listens to me as a patient, always taking the time he needs to deal with whatever problem I'm experiencing.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 592425
17/05/08 5 3 5 5 Fantastic, he really treats people well, knows his stuff and takes the time to listen to the patient  Respond
RID: 15835
29/11/05 3 5 5 Dr. Liskey always spends a good deal of time with me as a patient. He remembers details from our last conversations and the important people in my life, even though I see him only once or twice a year.