Dr. Nahrain H. AlZubaidi

Dr. Nahrain H. AlZubaidi

Rate Dr. Nahrain H. AlZubaidi

Dr. Nahrain H. AlZubaidi's Ratings

Dr. Al-Zubaidi is a fantastic Endocrinologist. It's true, there is always a wait but the staff will call you ahead of time to tell you when to come in. It's best to book her first appointment or make it for later in the day on a day when you can run errands and other stuff while you wait for them to call. I fortunately live only a few minutes away so I can come in whenever. Dr. Al-Zubaidi is very thorough and she'll sit and listen to everything you have to say. She's very frank and will give you her honest opinion. She'll also work with you and provide you with alternatives if you need them. I'm a difficult case and she's taken the time to understand the whole picture. Not many doctors will do that. They'll just diagnose you with something and then write off everything else. If you can get over not having a solid appointment time, she's well worth the wait.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Great Staff. Friendly and helpful. Office is busy! It's best to make your appt as the first appt. of the day. She takes a good hour. Results received in a timely manner. Prescriptions are sent out electronically, so the pharmacists has the order right away. The only issue that I see would be the wait time if you are not the first patient of the day. Expect to wait for 2 hrs if your appt is later in the day. However, the office is good on keeping you posted on the wait time and will tell you not to come in so you don't have to sit there. There are alot of shops and stores to go to if you need to wait however.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Everyone that wrote about her appointments being late were right. I waited almost 2 hours past my appointment time to see the doctor, however, I read these reviews first and was prepared for that. I called before I left work to get an estimate of when the doctor would be ready. I had thyroid cancer and had my thyroid removed, since then (about 2 yrs ago) it's been a battle of side effects. She was AMAZING. She sat down and did a very thorough check of my past and current medical history and was so knowledgeable. I didn't have one question she didn't have an answer to. She ran a plethora of tests and assured me we'd find out what was going on. If anyone has been through what I went through, waiting two hours is nothing to pay for a good doctor. The one thing I will say, the nurse that took my blood wasn't gentle and left a week long bruise on my arm. Sounds silly but when you have blood drawn often, you come to appreciate someone who can do it with ease, and she did not.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

WOW! So many positive reviews and it can be so easily wrecked with the experience of JUST TRYING to make an appointment! I called this morning at 9:48. No staff answered the phone. I was "received" by an answering machine! By 1:18 pm I STILL had not received a return phone call so I called them again! I was greeted just perfunctorily, forget any pleasantry, by a thickly accented woman (no ID but not the doctor.) The FIRST available appointment was Sept 6th, 3 months from now. She did ask if it was "okay." She did not ask if there were any urgency nor did she suggest a waitlist as well. No! I had to ask to be put on a waitlist. I identified myself and that I had called and left a message. After agreeing to the appointment, I asked why no one answered the phone this morning and why no one had returned my call. She stated that they don't return calls until later and that they were very, very busy. Oh my! How very OFF-PUTTING!

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Alzubaidi, I have referred friends and family to her. She takes the time to listen. No doubt as a patient of Dr. Alzubaidi, you will be heard. She is clear and concise with her communication and thinks outside of the box, listens to the patient and does not rush or make you feel hurried. She has taught me to take responsibility for my health and with her knowledge and guidance my health had dramatically improved. The reason I gave rated her with a 5 for punctuality is because she has her considerate staff call you ahead if she is running behind. For an added bonus, the office is located a great area, movie theater, shopping, and water feature where children play and laugh.

Submitted April 23, 2011 | flag

After 2 visits, told me to get a gastric bypass. Doesn't that strike you as odd? I mean I am overweight, but not to the point where I am any different than any of her other patients, many in the waiting room larger than I. At the second appt. she throws her hands up in the air and says "so what do you want to do now"? Bad (and lazy) medicine

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag

This Dr saved my life and my quality of life! Granted you have to wait to see her (she's always behind because she's taking her time & giving her patients 100%). She also wants to know about any other problems so she can make sure there's no interactions with any other treatments. She also realizes that labs are "snapshots." So she'll sometimes have you get tested at different points during the day. If a medication has side effects that mess with your quality of life, (like certain birth control pills lower libido. Not good for a newlywed!) she'll see what's out there to reduce or eliminate that side effect. She treats the whole patient, not just your disease. Her staff is fun and quirky and treat you like a human being. The Saturday office hours are a bonus too!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

Everything was great, but one bad thing with this doctor's office, you have to wait for 2 hours than your appointment time. First time we were shocked and frustrated about the fact that we wasted a complete saturday evening. Next visit, we kind of realized a little bit. Third visit, we assumed that it is going to be delayed and took care of our dinner in potbelly downstairs and sat in the park for sometime:). After all complaints, doctor is great and the best in the field. She takes care of things very well. I hope she understands the pain about punctuality sometime soon!!!

Submitted July 22, 2008 | flag

After having several top-notch drs in the area, she really took the time and held my feet to the fire when it came to the diabetes. You can't find a more caring dr. She calls no matter what time of the day or not--she cares!!!!! Thank you Dr. Al-zubaidi; your terrific and top notch.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr. Al-Zubaidi is patient, thorough and professional. She got to the bottom of my strange and rare symptoms with remarkable speed. I found her by chance and she has been friendly and helpful. Her staff, as elsewhere, are remarkably good. Her office assistant is excellent and answers emails. The waits are long, but well worth every minute.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2007 | flag