Dr. Julie R. Matsuura

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Julie R. Matsuura has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Julie" to "Julie R."
RID: 2283966
23/06/12 5 5 5 5 Julie Matsuura is a very good doctor. My husband and I like her very much.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1562577
16/10/11 5 5 5 5 She is one of the best doctors that I have taken my Mother to. I would rate her a 10. Great medical knowledge and easy to talk to  Respond
RID: 1457080
04/06/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Matsuura is very thorough. I left a doctor who was having difficulty controlling my blood pressure, and Dr. Matsuura had it under control (with a med that did not make me sick like most of them) within a week. Always available for emergencies, listens, very organized records system.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1427119
27/04/11 5 5 5 5 She is a very thorough with her tests and doesn't hesitate to recommend necessary tests.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1072738
08/01/10 5 5 5 5 My first visit with her was a pleasure, she took the time to get to know me and by using a tablet computer can easily take notes without having to write everything down. She was extremely caring and thorough. I would highly recommend her.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 869718
24/04/09 4 4 2 2 Not very caring doctor. Not only she doesn't care, she also has poor medical knowledge. She gave me the wrong diagnosis, and did not order the correct tests. I do not recommend her, and will not ever go back to her.  See Responses
RID: 835551
19/03/09 5 5 5 5 Great Droctor, really makes me feel like she knows and cares for me. I also like the staff, they are always frendly. Male patient 57 y.o.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 720098
11/11/08 5 5 5 5 The best doctor that I have ever had! Dr. Julie is very thorough and knowledgeable. She is also very caring and compasionate.
RID: 569115
17/04/08 5 5 5 5 She is knowledgeable and really cares about you. Being a doctor is a calling for her; you can tell by the way she treats her patients (i.e., returns calls promptly, listens to your questions, orders test as necessary and explains the results). Not only do I see her, I have also got my husband to have her as his physician, as well.
RID: 386871
16/08/07 5 5 5 4 Has never kept me waiting more than 5 minutes. Spends time talking to me during visits- not just in and out. Returns phone calls. Seems genuinely concerned about her patients.  Respond
RID: 338961
06/06/07 4 5 4 Very small, modern single practitioner office and staff. Personalized service. Nice demeanor. Attention to detail. Electronic medical record.
RID: 332859
30/05/07 4 5 5 I drive really far to see her b/c she's that good. She spends a lot of time and answers all my questions.  Respond
RID: 15759
29/11/05 4 5 5 A wonderful doctor. She is thorough, knowledgable, persistant, a good listener-the best! Unfortunately, she chose to leave my plan. Perhaps the company gave her problems with the tests she would order. They were all necessay. She just wants to practice good medicine not just pick up a check. She made me aware of how good a doctor can be!
Insurance: Secure Horizons