Rate Dr. Kimberly McMahon

Dr. Kimberly McMahon's Ratings

Doctor McMahon is very patient and very knowledgeable to answer any of your question. Her staff are also very good and professional. I would definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2010

Extremely friendly, puts patients at ease, takes time to listen to questions/concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Outstanding doctor. Super-friendly and has a fantastic presence and energy about her. You can't find a better doctor to have in your delivery room!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. McMahon is the best! She is very friendly and nice, yet very knowledgeable physician who will spend extra time if needed to handle your concerns. I had a lot of complications during my first pregnancy and she managed them very well, with a lot of thought and caution. And, at the end, everything turned out great. I am truly sorry that I am no longer in Chicago area, so she's not my physician anymore. But I recommend her to everyone. Just top of the line!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2009

Dr. McMahon is always friendly with me and puts me at ease. She takes the time to discuss all of my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064277].votes_count ]]