Rate Dr. Kevin M. Boesel

Dr. Kevin M. Boesel's Ratings

My son started seeing Dr. Boesel when he was 7 yrs old for asthma,eczema, seasonal allergies, and food allergies. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgable. He was very engaging with my son. He made him feel comfortable. When our insurance situation changed and we could no longer afford the Rx's he was on, he made me promise to let him know so they could get us samples to tide us over until we could fill the Rx's or try to find a less expensive alternative Rx. He really cares and wants the best for his patients. We were with him for 8 yrs and recently moved out of state. We are going to miss him dearly.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Boscel is hands down one of the best doctors I've ever met. He is very through, and considerate. He actually told me he was sorry I had to wait, since he really does try and keep his patients from waiting. He took the time to treat my asthma and allergies and for the first time in more then 15 years I'm doing great! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2009 | flag

Very nice doctor. Takes his patients seriously. Provides good care.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

Marvelous doctor and office. He listens, explains and discusses very well. Office made quick appointments when necessary. I am very happy with him.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2007 | flag