Rate Dr. Gregory L. Richards

Dr. Gregory L. Richards's Ratings

He immediately put me at ease! What a helpful individual. With the exception of one, I have never had a Psychiatrist ask me "what I thought" then to explain what he thought. He did not rush me through my appointment, he explained everything about my conditions, and he has a wicked sense of humor! :)

Submitted April 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Richards is very helpful and understands alcoholism and the affect that it has on the family. He took time with me and made me feel at ease. Actually, he saved me from a near nervous collapse. He is at the top of my gratitude list. Thank you Dr Richards!!!!!

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

Saved my life, easy to talk to, understanding, very patient, funny, kind

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

Listens to your concerns and insights into your own problems. Overall, a good doctor.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2004 | flag

Cancels a lot so if you need him, you are disappointed. Go for an initial and follow up with family dr for refills. Cool sneaker and jean wearing tyoe of dr. Easy to talk to!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2004 | flag