Dr. Michael A. Codiga

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Michael A. Codiga has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5620161

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael A."

25/04/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LAGUNA BEACH" to "Laguna Hills"
RID: 1270369
12/10/10 5 5 5 5 best dr i have ever had !! caring compassionate and kind
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1076449

13/01/10 3 3 1 2 Misdiagnosed me with thyroid disease and put me on synthroid. I kept going back (five subsequent visits)as I felt worse and worse but was told I was fine. I got a referral to an endocrinologist who looked at my labs and considered the new symptoms I was experiencing and he determined that I never had a thyroid problem and that all the new symptoms were a result of the thyroid problem I had developed from the synthroid that I shouldn't have been taking. He stopped all meds immediately. My labs are now back to normal and I feel fine.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 613186
12/06/08 4 5 5 5 Dr. Codiga is the best! I cannot say enough good things about him. He is very kind, patient and caring. He is very thorough and has above average patience.
Insurance: Tricare