Rate Dr. Peter J. Swarr

Dr. Peter J. Swarr's Ratings

Very attentive and thorough doc. I went based on his Angie's List review which was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Very attentive and sharp doc. Jenny his nurse is fabulous. A bit of a wait for a visit but worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

I have been under the care of Dr. Swarr and his staff for six years. First of all, Dr. Swarr is a brilliant MD. He is a great communicator and is extremely thorough. He always is a very warm and sincerely cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr.Swarr. I have friends in the Medical field who all say this guy is the real deal and Nashville is lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Swarr has been our pediatrician for our kids and family doctor for me for about 3 years now. We moved here from Michigan and I have to say that he's great! He never let's us leave without answering all of our questions. My neighbors see him too and they like him a lot as well. Trust me--you'll like him a lot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Dr. Swarr sets a high standard as a physician, he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Not only does he take the time to really listen to my concerns, but he really cares. With the continual challenges facing medical practices and the pressures on clinicians today, I find his practice very efficient, the staff to be polite and caring. I have also seen Drs. Bullock and Edmondson - the entire practice is one we are lucky to have in our city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Waited a very long time for my appointment (1 hour and 20 minutes). Was very frustrating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr. Swarr and his staff were excellent. We were visiting out of town and my infant son was diagnosed with either Pneumonia or bronchitis from another walk in clinic. I called Dr. Swarrs office and they saw him to give a second opinion and confirmed pneumonia via xray. They upped his antibiotics and did not throw unneccesary medicines towards us. He and his staff took time and listened to us and he was able to make am accurate diagnosis for my infant son who was born with pneumonia when he was born. He was very sensitive about my sons history as well. Thanks from Valrico Fl!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

I've been nothing but impressed with Dr. Swarr. He's patient and listens to you, asks lots of questions and seems to genuinely care about your situation. Also, he doesn't just throw a medication at your health issue unless it's completely warranted. He wants to see you back to health in the most natural way possible. His staff is VERY nice and VERY helpful. I can't say I'm looking forward to seeing him anytime soon (that would mean I'm sick), but I know I'll be taken good care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2009

Dr Swarr has been our family Md for about 5 years. He treats young and old. We have seen almost everyone in the practice and have always been happy. They truly care. We have told everyone seaking care to see him. Now the practice is very busy. They still take time and give great service but it is more rushed now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

Dr. Swarr has always had the time to spend with me. He is a patient and caring Doctor. He has been my Primary Care Physician for about 3 years now. I have never felt rushed when I have gone to see him. I would and have recommended him to several friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064605].votes_count ]]