Rate Dr. Roman Fiegel

Dr. Roman Fiegel's Ratings

This doctor saved the life of our newborn baby girl, who was born through an emergency cesarean following an umbilical cord prolapse. He got her out from my wife's uterus in minutes, thus preventing any damage to our daughter. Props to you, Dr. Fiegel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

He is the best in Ottawa. He has been my doctor for 11 years and i just love his style and he is very good. And Cathly is the best and they both run that place so organized and on time always

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Dr. Feigel is great! He is informative, caring and respectful. I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

i have seen Dr. Fiegel now for 20 years and i think he is very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. fiegel also has a sense of humor, which can help relax tense moments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I thought I would never get pregnant. I got help from Dr.Fiegel, my daughter will be born in 3 months, He is the best doctor I have ever had. If you don't like Kathy at the front desk than you have done something to piss her off. If you are not late and don't waste her time she treats you like gold. I love this doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

He is the only doctor I trust. I got an STI from the first guy I had ever slept with, i waited until I was 18 and I was horrified. He didn't make me feel ashamed, he explained everything. He always told me how brave I was after treatments and always joked around with me so I wasn't crying or scared. He's been my gyno for 9 years and my moms since I was born. He has found lumps in breasts before I even felt them! (cysts) he also found that I had irregular cells and told me what it means, what I can do, and was always on top of me getting my appointments in. He is the smartest doctor I've met. if you are a woman whose scared of a male gyno STOP worrying and go to him, he is a genius. He is very busy so bring a list of questions. He always answers all my questions before leaving. He's seen it all, so his diagnosis is always right. THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr Fiegel and Kathy are AMAZING! Not only is Dr.Fiegel easy to talk to and always very comforting, but him and Kathy make the perfect team! She doesnt take any****, but thats because of how busy they are. Dont waste her time and she will do anything to help you! I have gone through two miscarriages and am now on my 3rd try for my second child. I couldnt imagine even still trying if it wasnt for these too! I wouldnt go anywhere else! not to mention....do you know anywhere else where you can get same day appts if needed? Same day test results? And an appt that is actually on time and has you home an hour later! A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

Dr. Fiegel is outstanding. We are so blessed in this city to have access to specialists like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Dr Fiegel is one of the best Doctors in Ottawa. Very Professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Wonderful Administrative Secretary and wonderful Doctor. Dr. Fiegel is very knowledgeable and willing to answer all questions. He is really good at putting you at ease, and explaining everything. I think anyone who thinks his Secretary is rude, was probably rude to her first or very late for their appointment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][772821].votes_count ]]