Rate Dr. David A. Hirsh

Dr. David A. Hirsh's Ratings

Great primary care physician. Very caring, compassionate and helpful. Takes the time to explain health issues in depth.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

He's been my doctor for 15 years-and there's a reason for that. He's one of the best doctors I've ever come across. I've had a few medical issues that other doctors were unable to figure out. He kept on with his detective work and found the root cause and the cure. You can tell he loves what he does by his enthusiasm and determination to figure out how to heal his patients. Highly recommend!!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hirsh is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been severely anemic for some time and he was the first doctor who took the time to see what caused my anemia instead of just trying to see how it could be treated. He even did extensive research and you can tell that he genuinely cares for his patients as if he is responsible for their health. I always look forward to my doctor's appointment because of how great he is!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2005 | flag