Dr. David A. Hirsh

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. David A. Hirsh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2651721
18/05/13 5 3 5 5 Great primary care physician. Very caring, compassionate and helpful. Takes the time to explain health issues in depth.  Respond
RID: 1088827
26/01/10 5 4 5 5 He's been my doctor for 15 years-and there's a reason for that. He's one of the best doctors I've ever come across. I've had a few medical issues that other doctors were unable to figure out. He kept on with his detective work and found the root cause and the cure. You can tell he loves what he does by his enthusiasm and determination to figure out how to heal his patients. Highly recommend!!
Insurance: Tufts
Paid (or co-pay): $15
Respond
RID: 15691
29/11/05 4 5 5 Dr. Hirsh is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been severely anemic for some time and he was the first doctor who took the time to see what caused my anemia instead of just trying to see how it could be treated. He even did extensive research and you can tell that he genuinely cares for his patients as if he is responsible for their health. I always look forward to my doctor's appointment because of how great he is!
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim