Rate Dr. Donlim Peacock

Dr. Donlim Peacock's Ratings

To start with the front staffs is really rude. Dr. Peacock seemed like he didn’t know what he was doing really. My daughter had problem with constant throat infections but he only seemed interested in her stool. When I asked him if she might need to take her tonsils out he suggest that I should take my tonsils out instead. After that visit I vent to another pediatrician who sent my daughter to a specialist who advised us to remove adenoids and tonsils. After doing so my daughter doesn’t have any problems and her sleep got improved as well. If I had stayed with Dr. Peacock we would probably still discuss her stool. Very strange doctor.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Peacock went above and beyond with his helpfulness and really takes time to understand the problems. He didn't rush us at all and wanted to make sure everything was okay. Even called us personally to follow up. I cannot say the same thing about the receptionist, however. Very rude and gives confusing/vague information and when you want to clarify she gives you attitude. Didn't pass along message to Dr. Peacock either.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

I had 2 of my children seen by Dr Peacock when our family Dr was in doubt. Both times he was incredibly thorough, made me feel at ease, and his Receptionist was very helpful. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor in all ways. We have seen him for 14 years now and my son has special needs. Dr. Peacock has been a life-saver in so many ways; he knows his medicine, he's great with kids and their parents. I would recommend him with no reservations whatsoever.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

this doctor is very good. He is very friendly, good to his patients and very knowledgable.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

Such a wonderful doctor. He's very approachable and compassionate. You can tell that he cares about people. He takes as much time as needed and doesn't rush. He delights everyone with his silly sense of humor. His office staff are great too. This doctor is a gift. He goes the extra mile. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

he has a weird sense of humour but he is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He knows what he is talking about. His receptionists are just wonderful too, they'll go out of their way to help. My GP was taking too long to write the referral. The receptionist took matters in her own hand or got the referral for me. i wish all doctors were as compassionate, full of empathy and understanding as dr Peacock. I also wish all receptionists were as good as his.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

He is amazing! We are very glad we were able to see him for our child. I can't say enough good things about him. Definitely the top in his field. Sardonic humour, which I found a pleasure to hear. Very funny guy, and able to have a more personal connection with us. Too many other doctors are so institutional, we are all humans and he treats us so; and on top of that he is incredibly competent and knowledgable. We feel very secure and comfortable with him.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2011 | flag

I have found Dr peacock very knowledgeable and able to communicate that knowledge clearly and concisely. he was very generous with his time when our son was in crisis with several hosptial visits during his off hours. I would highly recommend him. I quickly had complete confidence inhis care which is invaluable when you are talking about YOUR child.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

My daughter was diagnosed with cancer in 2003. He has been extremely compassionate and caring with her post-cancer care. The staff are exceptional and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2009 | flag