Rate Dr. Donlim Peacock

Dr. Donlim Peacock's Ratings

My son who was 12years had unusual back pain and was in and out of Children's Hospital. He was being treated by Dr Peacock. After doing a series of tests, he and his group of doctors stated that there was nothing wrong with him....his symptoms were all in his head and he would have to live with his pain for the rest of his life. Dr Peacock very callously passed on the case to a psychiatrist who actually gave a clean chit to my son. Out of frustration and unbearable suffering for over 2months, we finally took him out of the country where he was diagnosed with rheumatic fever and that was required was aspirin and pennicillin. Within 48hrs of the medication my son was fine. Today he is a fine and successful young man of 18, a very strong athlete, doing engineering in one of the most reputed universities. If we had stayed with Dr Peacock, today my son's life would have been ruined. I would not want even my enemy's child to be treated by Dr Peacock. His knowledge is negligible. He is arrogant and extremely rude. God know how many people's lives he has played with. There is something called karma and he will get back from his own kin 10times back for all the suffering he has given to other's kids and families.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

To start with the front staffs is really rude. Dr. Peacock seemed like he didn’t know what he was doing really. My daughter had problem with constant throat infections but he only seemed interested in her stool. When I asked him if she might need to take her tonsils out he suggest that I should take my tonsils out instead. After that visit I vent to another pediatrician who sent my daughter to a specialist who advised us to remove adenoids and tonsils. After doing so my daughter doesn’t have any problems and her sleep got improved as well. If I had stayed with Dr. Peacock we would probably still discuss her stool. Very strange doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Dr. Peacock went above and beyond with his helpfulness and really takes time to understand the problems. He didn't rush us at all and wanted to make sure everything was okay. Even called us personally to follow up. I cannot say the same thing about the receptionist, however. Very rude and gives confusing/vague information and when you want to clarify she gives you attitude. Didn't pass along message to Dr. Peacock either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

I had 2 of my children seen by Dr Peacock when our family Dr was in doubt. Both times he was incredibly thorough, made me feel at ease, and his Receptionist was very helpful. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor in all ways. We have seen him for 14 years now and my son has special needs. Dr. Peacock has been a life-saver in so many ways; he knows his medicine, he's great with kids and their parents. I would recommend him with no reservations whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2011

this doctor is very good. He is very friendly, good to his patients and very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Such a wonderful doctor. He's very approachable and compassionate. You can tell that he cares about people. He takes as much time as needed and doesn't rush. He delights everyone with his silly sense of humor. His office staff are great too. This doctor is a gift. He goes the extra mile. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

he has a weird sense of humour but he is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He knows what he is talking about. His receptionists are just wonderful too, they'll go out of their way to help. My GP was taking too long to write the referral. The receptionist took matters in her own hand or got the referral for me. i wish all doctors were as compassionate, full of empathy and understanding as dr Peacock. I also wish all receptionists were as good as his.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

He is amazing! We are very glad we were able to see him for our child. I can't say enough good things about him. Definitely the top in his field. Sardonic humour, which I found a pleasure to hear. Very funny guy, and able to have a more personal connection with us. Too many other doctors are so institutional, we are all humans and he treats us so; and on top of that he is incredibly competent and knowledgable. We feel very secure and comfortable with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

I have found Dr peacock very knowledgeable and able to communicate that knowledge clearly and concisely. he was very generous with his time when our son was in crisis with several hosptial visits during his off hours. I would highly recommend him. I quickly had complete confidence inhis care which is invaluable when you are talking about YOUR child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773132].votes_count ]]