Dr. Matthew B. Gloin

Dr. Matthew B. Gloin

Rate Dr. Matthew B. Gloin

Dr. Matthew B. Gloin's Ratings

Good experience. My neck is moving like normal. Thorough, friendly and on time. I was able to use my insurance and only had a co-pay.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

I came to Live Well via an online appointment that I had scheduled (this was great to book at my own convenience. Dr. Gloin saw me for a neck issue and spent a lot of time discussing the problem and what my options were for care. I felt his apporach was sincere, caring and not rushed. Office is very nice and would go back for further care if recommended.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I injured my shoulder and low back/ hip area while on vacation and needed the problems looked at immediately. I have seen other chiropractors and decided on Dr. Gloin initally because of his mid-city central location to work. I am thankful to have found him as he really spent the time examining me and ultimately sent me for an MRI of my shoulder that showed a tear. Once he had my MRI results he began rehab with me that included 2 times per week of one-on-one pilates and chiropractic care with him following. I have steadily been doing better and appreciated his willingness to refer me if I was not doing better and to speak with my family doctor to let her know what his plan of care was. Down to earth and willing to go the extra mile!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gloin is a wonderfull, and astute diagnostitian .he helped me get back on my feet again after 10 sessions I had had with another phyisical therapist.He always sees me as soon as possible, the parking is excellent. He is very charming, listens to what you have to say and is never in a hurry. I can not say anything but good about him. He.also knows a lot about nutrition.We are blessed to have a Dr. like him.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

I have not been jot a chiropractor before and felt that Live Well was great. It is a one stop place for chiropractic, Pilates, massage and acupuncture plus there is a M.D. Next door. My visit was recent and involved a disc herniation and as a result of my primary doctor I was suggested to see a chiropractor for rehab. To my back. Dr. Gloin was very thorough and explained his plan for me in a way that made sense. I have been using my insurance and seeing him once a week for the past month and doing Pilates with one of his very knowledgeable and friendly instructors two times a week. I feel more flexible, better stability with standing and much less discomfort. The therapists, instructors and chiropractor all work together and I feel I have been treated very well.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gloin saw me on a Saturday for a disabling pain that I was experiencing in my low back. I called his office after finding his listing on the internet and was able to make a same-day appointment. He thoroughly explained the reason for my problem and then effectively treated me. His technique was gentle, specific and relieving. He treated me with a low-force type of chiropractic adjustment, but informed me that if I wanted a more traditional chiropractic adjustment it would be no problem for him to do this. I chose the low force option as it was my first time to see chiropractor. There was plenty of parking and the office staff was quick with putting my file together and checking my insurance. I found the office to be clean, comfortable and modern. The office also offers group Pilates classes and massage everyday of the week. I now come in for Pilates to keep me core muscles strong and a periodic check-up with Dr. Gloin about once a month. I have been very satisifed.

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag