Rate Dr. Leonard Joachim

Dr. Leonard Joachim's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr. Joachim for almost 20 years and was always satisfied. I found him caring, knowledgeable and helpful. He gave me more time than any other doctor I have gone to. I will miss him.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2013 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Joachim and I found him to be very knowledgeable and great bedside manners. This does not mean he is innocent but he should be given credit for being a good Dr. If this did happen (only him and God knows the truth & the accuser) he needs help and should be given a chance. I have sarcadosis, diabetes and high blood pressure. He treated me and saved me from a Dr. who had me on steroids and was not monitoring me properly which caused my sugard to reach as high as 500. He monitored me and got my sugar under control. In addition to a cough I had, he was the only person to control that cough with the proper medication. He also treated my husband and helped him get his health back on track as well. I believe being such a good Dr he should be given a chance and be given help. In all I hope he confesses to this if it is true. I will be praying God will have mercy on him and his family. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

I am attractive woman and have been treated by Dr Joachim for over ten years. He is a a religious man who always treated me and all his other woman patients with respect and care. He is a kind and Gentle man who really cares about his patients like his own family. Do not believe this horiible lie that this girl is spreading.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Joachim is a sick S.O.B. He sexually harrassed me, and I hope he goes back to jail for a long long time. If any other women have been harrassed by him in ANY way, PLEASE come forward!!!! Call the Passaic County Sheriff's Department Special Victims Unit in Totowa, NJ... http://www.northjersey.com/news/Wayne_physician_charged_in_patient_sexual_assault.html?c=y&page=1

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Joachim has been my family's doctor for over 10 years. He saved my mother's life and for that alone he's the best doctor we could ask for!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Joachim had a sexual harrassment lawsuit against him in 2004, which he lost. His medical license got revoked for only one year. Once he got it back, a stipulation of the loss of license was that he had to have a female doctor accompany him in the visiting room while he saw female patients, but he didn't do that. He would close the door and see female patients alone, talking to them with sexual innuendos slyly strung throughout his conversations with patients. He seemed knowledgeable, but I wouldn't recommend him for female patients.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. J for over 11 years. Knowledgeable beyond his specialty. Dr. J goes above and beyond with his patients. Takes time to answer questions in a way I can understand. He and his staff treat you like family. Very well worth some wait time with Dr. Joachim. If an emergency comes up during off-hours, Dr. J is quick to respond. His answering service contacts him immediately. There should be more like him. I'll be forever grateful to him and his staff for thier patience, understanding and most of all Dr. J's help in finding the solution that made a tremendous difference in my life - my well being. I'm giving him and his staff a 5 Star rating!!!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

His staff tells everyone to come in at 5:00PM and then he sees the patients in order of when they got to the office. He was our PCP for years. I delevoped a cough. I went to him for a year because of it. I felt like he couldn't be bothered and was blowing me off. I ended up changing doctors. I have now been diagnosed with emphysema. I would have thought that a doctor with his credentials would have figured it out. Everytime I went, I was told something different; you have a cold, you have allergies, you have pneumonia, you have acid reflux, etc.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. J has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is the most helpful, caring, involved doctor a person could ask for. He listens to every question, and he explains everything in a ways I actually understand! I can't say enough about him... he is just absolutely wonderful.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

Every doctor should be like Dr Joachim. He is very thorough and goes the extra mile to make the correct diagnosis. My husband and I cannot praise him enough. He always listens, being very attentive, and answers all your questions in terms that you can understand and gives you all the time you need. I have recommended him to everyone who asks me for a great doctor. He is one in a million.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag