Rate Dr. Susan E. Kolb

Dr. Susan E. Kolb's Ratings

Unprofessional, rude and questionable practices. Steer clear.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I had surgery with dr. kolb in 2011.I was terribly sick with the cohesive gel implants after swiching from saline implant Every system in my body started to have issues i was terrified beyond belief.Every single doctor told me nothing was wrong.I found dr.kolb and truthfully she saved my life!I WAS VERY sceptical at first she is "different" than any other doctor.But, this women is extremely intellegent in regards to this particular area. I am planing of having a baby this year and after all this time she is still here to help her patients!

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

She really is a genius. I know that when it comes to my health I want the BEST doctor/surgeon. That is why I went to her. Dr. Kolb literally saved my life, and while she is very kind and spent a lot of time with me, she is also very busy so I'm not offended if she is direct when necessary. I want a busy surgeon (think about it). I was extremely ill from my ruptured breast implants and was bed ridden. I sought her out because I did extensive research and I know I made the right decision. I too spent years and untold $$$ to no avail before her. She spent approx 5 hours removing them and the loose silicone. It was a long, difficult surgery. It's been 10 days and I'm already feeling better than I can remember and excited to progress. She has personally called to check on me and answered questions. I am thrilled she addresses the detox and supplements necessary to fix the damage and recover. I wish more doctors did. I will drive 8 hours to keep her as a physician as well as surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

For those leaving negative remarks regarding Dr. Kolb and the price you had to pay, tells me that you were not sick and merely used Dr. Kolb as a plastic surgeon. I am a 31 year old mother of 2 precious babies that became so ill from her breast implants that I became septic with MRSA, was not able to physically or mentally function, was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, Reynauds syndrome, chronic fatigue and severe depression.I have spent way over $13.000 for incomplete and inadequate medical care.When I meet Dr. Kolb for the first time, Nov 2012, I didn't have to try and convince her I wasn't crazy.I knew then that I was finally in the right place.She is amazing and brilliant on so many levels but if you've never reached that rock bottom, where you don't know if waking up the next day is worth it, then you will not be able to truly appreciate her talent, skill and intuition. Dr. Kolb explanted me on dec 6, 2012 and barely 1 month post-op, I have that drive to live again,that is a blessing.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kolb ripped me off. I paid twice as much for my second surgery than for my first surgery. She didn't perform my first surgery. I don't know what I was thinking, it was so ridiculous. She put me on all these supplements and stuff that cost over 100 USD. I went to her hoping that the rippling and wrinkling would go away and I didn't want gel implants, I did my research online and found Dr. Kolb. I had gone to my doctor and to another doc for a second opinion and both said that I would be wasting my money if I went saline cause the tend to ripple but my boobs were fine, there was nothing wrong with them. I still went to Dr. Kolb wanting to hear someting different and I regret it. Dr Kolb said she needed to open to see if there was deflation or whatever. Surgery went over scheduled time and I had to pay 1,000 more and the rippling came back not even a month after surgery. Never went back to her and will never go. Will find another doctor if anything happens in the future.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

I am happy that I found Dr. Kolb. I have searched all over to find a cure for my illness. Dr. Kolb is a kind and caring physician, she has restored my health and I am very greatful!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kolb's office was very nice when I was being talked into paying for labiaplasty. However, after surgery, I healed poorly on one side and complained of pain and asked to be checked out. Dr. Kolb was not nice (to say the least) and said I would need to repay to have it fixed even if it was uneven and I wasn't happy with what she did. She told me to focus on something else when I was about to cry. I was shocked and now need to find another doctor.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Booked an appointment for a child with a hand surgeon Specialist(Dr. Kaplan) in their facility but she attended as the hand surgeon was on vacation. She was instrumental in mistreatment of patient's hand by resulting in earlier chances hand arthritis and hand growth.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kolb is incredible. She is a genius. When you are with her there is nothing more important. My surgery took 1 1/2 hours longer than scheduled. She took it in stride. You will always wait hours to see her, but she is so worth it.

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag