Rate Dr. Frank R. Toppo

Dr. Frank R. Toppo's Ratings

Dr. Toppo is a 90 minute drive for me and worth every minute. Dr. Toppo was able to diagnose a physical issue that was recorded as "very unusual" with several doctors in Vegas. It took him 10 minutes (yep just 10 minutes) to diagnose me and he was 100% correct. Dr. Toppo is the most knowledgeable doctor I have been to. His staff supports me with all phone calls and follow-up care needed as well as keep the office running punctual and referrals are processed quickly. I am always referred to the best specialists in Las Vegas which reflects on Dr. Toppo's character in how much he cares for his patients. Dr. Toppo was born to be a doctor! He is like an old fashioned country doctor because he takes the time to get to know his patients and treats you like family. It will be a sad day when Dr. Toppo retires because I don't know who could fill his shoes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Simply the best Dr. I have found out here. Too bad I cannot see him any longer because of insurance changes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Hes a good old fashion country doc. My neighbors on both side see him also. For general needs hes great, for unusual medical problems he really gives it his time & refers to other great docs. He is a no bs doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Dr. Toppo is a very warm, caring doc..and is very thorough. Could not be happier he is my doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2010

Dr. Toppo is the best Doctor in the country. He goes the extra mile for all of his patients. He is very caring and will find a solution and treatment for all your medical problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

he is very thorogh and knows what he is doing.very good manners.he is helpful and concerned.gets right to the problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773642].votes_count ]]