Rate Dr. Carolyn Alexander

Dr. Carolyn Alexander's Ratings

Dr. Alexander is the BEST! Very knowledgeable, punctual and caring. Always returns phone calls promptly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Really great at figuring out best course for PCOS women. Excellent fertility specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Dr. Alexander is awesome. The front office, however, is not. They say they take insurance, but if there's an issue, it's basically DIY, and the bureaucracy at Cedars Sinai is a nightmare. Also, if they tell you that they're going to look into an issue and call you back, they won't. Thank goodness I just got stuck with the bill for diagnostics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Fantastic Doctor...after I got pregnant she even came to the hospital 9 months later when I delivered!! Got me pregnant and very personable. Would recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor. She missed a fibroid in my uterus and I was overcharged by Cedars for my bloodwork.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Alexander is top in her field! She is kind, understanding, and won't give up on you. She is intelligent and empathetic. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2008

She was so kind, thorough and available. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. She helped a friend of mine get pregnant too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773888].votes_count ]]