Dr. Marc J. Kleinberg

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Marc J. Kleinberg has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Marc" to "Marc J."
RID: 1635408
15/11/11 3 4 5 5 Knowledgeable, compassionate and just a superb doctor. Very happy to have found him and would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1461233
09/06/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Kleinberg is a fantastic doctor, very caring, patient, and genuine. He has delivered both of my children and helped me with several issues including kidney stones, migraines, and post-partum depression. He will spend any amount of time to make sure that he gets your treatment right. He even came in on his day off to deliver my first baby because he knew I wanted him to be the one to do it. I have referred several friends to see him and we all adore him. Superb doctor, never seen better!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1220960
03/08/10 4 5 5 5 I made an urgent transfer to Dr Kleinberg from reviewing his profile on the NovaSure website. I must share that I apprecate him taking on my case in haste and am so happy that I found him. He listens. I saw him, the doctor. Top of the list!
RID: 1199934
01/07/10 4 4 5 5 Warm, kind and takes plenty of time to explain everything. I highly recommend him!
RID: 1185187
08/06/10 4 5 5 5 After my doctor who I saw for more than 30 years retired (probably the same doctor as the others mentioned), I was recommended to this doctor. I was very pleased with him, and he did give me a prescription for a medication that I requested to be used on an as-needed basis. Perhaps the last client reviewer didn't follow up to see what the problem was with her prescription that he supposedly denied. That doesn't seem to be his style. He is a good communicator, and she should have followed up to see what the issue was.
RID: 1144126
06/04/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. K is a WONDERFUL Dr. He delivered my 1st child and was incredible. Didnt leave my side the entire time, even though technically his day was over. He has a great sence of humor that really relaxes his patients. I would recommend him to anyone needing an AWESOME doctor!!
RID: 977871
01/09/09 5 4 5 5 I also became a patient a couple of years ago after my prior beloved doctor (I assume the same one) retired. Dr. K takes a great deal of time discussing my concerns, ascertaining that my questions are answered completely, and working with me on a follow-up plan. He is thorough, and raises issues that should be addresses. He is kind, patient, caring, interested, and has a great, and appropriate, sense of humor. I trust him with my care. (and, I get my migraine meds from my internist.)
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 811673
04/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr Kleinberg delivered my 1st child. He's a great doctor. Very warm and personable. I felt like I was going to my friend not just a doctor. I went to see him in Northbrook and Chicago, wherever I could get an appointment.
RID: 659168
07/08/08 5 5 5 5 I don't understand why an ob/gyn would prescribe migraine meds. I have been a patient of Dr. Kleinberg's for about 5 years now. He has taken care of many of my problems and delivered my son. He is very attentive and cares. Great doctor!
RID: 639290
15/07/08 4 4 4 5 I was seeing one of the female ob's in this same office and was unhappy. I switched to Dr. Kleinberg on recommendation of the attorney that I work for. He is no-nonsense and honest. I recently saw him for my first prenatal and annual and my husband loved him as much as me. He is associated with Northwestern / Prentice Hosp and I hold him in high regard.
RID: 611454
10/06/08 2 3 1 2 I was handed off to this guy when my doc of 27 years, a kind, caring, wonderful healer, retired. I saw this guy once for 20 minutes a year ago. Last week I asked him to refill a script for a medication I've been using for over 15 years under the previous doc's guidance, and not only did he deny it, he didn't even call me to discuss it! I showed up at the pharmacy with a migraine and got the shock of my life! Do yourself a favor and avoid this indifferent, arrogant victim of a God complex.
Insurance: CIGNA