Rate Dr. Marc J. Kleinberg

Dr. Marc J. Kleinberg's Ratings

Dr Kleinberg is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. He's very patient, explains everything very well and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Knowledgeable, compassionate and just a superb doctor. Very happy to have found him and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Dr. Kleinberg is a fantastic doctor, very caring, patient, and genuine. He has delivered both of my children and helped me with several issues including kidney stones, migraines, and post-partum depression. He will spend any amount of time to make sure that he gets your treatment right. He even came in on his day off to deliver my first baby because he knew I wanted him to be the one to do it. I have referred several friends to see him and we all adore him. Superb doctor, never seen better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I made an urgent transfer to Dr Kleinberg from reviewing his profile on the NovaSure website. I must share that I apprecate him taking on my case in haste and am so happy that I found him. He listens. I saw him, the doctor. Top of the list!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

Warm, kind and takes plenty of time to explain everything. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

After my doctor who I saw for more than 30 years retired (probably the same doctor as the others mentioned), I was recommended to this doctor. I was very pleased with him, and he did give me a prescription for a medication that I requested to be used on an as-needed basis. Perhaps the last client reviewer didn't follow up to see what the problem was with her prescription that he supposedly denied. That doesn't seem to be his style. He is a good communicator, and she should have followed up to see what the issue was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. K is a WONDERFUL Dr. He delivered my 1st child and was incredible. Didnt leave my side the entire time, even though technically his day was over. He has a great sence of humor that really relaxes his patients. I would recommend him to anyone needing an AWESOME doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I also became a patient a couple of years ago after my prior beloved doctor (I assume the same one) retired. Dr. K takes a great deal of time discussing my concerns, ascertaining that my questions are answered completely, and working with me on a follow-up plan. He is thorough, and raises issues that should be addresses. He is kind, patient, caring, interested, and has a great, and appropriate, sense of humor. I trust him with my care. (and, I get my migraine meds from my internist.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2009

Dr Kleinberg delivered my 1st child. He's a great doctor. Very warm and personable. I felt like I was going to my friend not just a doctor. I went to see him in Northbrook and Chicago, wherever I could get an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I don't understand why an ob/gyn would prescribe migraine meds. I have been a patient of Dr. Kleinberg's for about 5 years now. He has taken care of many of my problems and delivered my son. He is very attentive and cares. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][773988].votes_count ]]