Rate Dr. Jaime Garcia

Dr. Jaime Garcia's Ratings

I wouldn't switch my son to another pediatrician. Dr Garcia is simply the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr Garcia is very knowledgeable. He is compassionate and works hard to find a treatment that works well for my child. I have 3 children, each with special needs and he has always found the right person to refer me to when needed. Staff is wonderfully friendly, compassionate and comforting.They know me by name and are eager and willing to help and get my child seen as soon as they are able. I recommend this doctor to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2010

He is so good, he knows how to treat the kids.The staff is friendly and you can feel a good enviroment.Thanks Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Garcia is an incredible doctor!!! He always takes the time to take care of your child and explains his diagnosis before he leaves the room. You may have to wait, but you are always sure you have the right diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774030].votes_count ]]