Rate Dr. Angela Kavadias

Dr. Angela Kavadias's Ratings

My family has been seeing Dr.K for 7 years now. She is professional, reliable, helpful, timely and very knowledgeable. She is a wonderful Dr. Her secretary is professional and reliable. I have had a few appointments cancelled and I have always been given notice. I understand that things do happen. Dr Kavadias listens to your issues and comes up with a solution. I have had an issue with a Dr that I was referred to and she sent me to a different one, no problem. My kids love her. One being autistic and not good around new people; took to Dr.K very well. She is willing to do the investigations to find out what is wrong with you instead of covering it up with medications. I am so glad she is my doctor. I actually drive from where I live, 45 minutes just to see her and there is good reason for that!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr. Kavadias has been our family physician since 2004. She is extremely kind and compassionate. She takes all the time needed to assess, treat, and reassure you. You never feel rushed. She genuinely cares about her patients and their families. Without divulging personal details, I must say that on multiple occasions she has gone above and beyond. I have followed Dr. Kavadias from her East York location, to Uptown Health Clinic, and now to her new office at 20 Vogell Road. The staff at Uptown Clinic were very incompetent and rude, but that is a reflection on Uptown Health Clinic and not on Dr. Kavadias. I am very glad that she is no longer at that clinic. A doctor of her caliber deserves better. I am very happy with the staff at her new location. Overall, she is an incredible doctor and my family is very fortunate to have her as our family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Kavadias always takes the time you need. She is thorough, knowledgeable, on time and very easy to discuss matters with. She and her staff are great. I'm so glad I've found her as my primary physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I've had Kavadias as my doctor for a while now and I think she's great. She always makes me feel so comfortable and is very relaxed when she talks which I think helps calms me down when I'm anxious about something. She gives great advice, and never rushes me through anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

She is always on time, takes the time to listen to you and your health issues - she doesn't rush you out. She actually cares about your health and well being. She is very thorough too. Nothing goes undetected. If you have a concern, she will do her out most to investigate with you. She is a great Family Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Dr Kavadias has been our family doctor for over four years. She is caring, knowledgeable and is never in a rush to listen and discuss our health issues. The clinic staff at the new location are also friendly, polite and helpful whether they are on the phone or in person. My family includes my elderly mother and two teenage children and I am often present in her office when they have any issues. She skillfully caters her approach to deal with them and their particular concerns and takes time to explain the cause and symptoms as well as the course of action. I have had several family doctors over the years in different parts of Ontario and I have the utmost respect for Dr. Kavadias and trust her as my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

dr Kavadias is a wonderfull doctor I strongly recommend her as family doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

/dr /kavadias is the best of the best. /la crème de la crème doctor. God bless her and her family. N.Rida

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

Dr Kavadias is very knowledgeable, kind & "detail oriented" - she'll first carefully listen to you & look at the test results before providing the appropriate medication. She has helped me & my family for the last 9 years. There have been some issues with the different clinics she worked out of and hopefully that should change with her starting her own clinic. A couple of times, when my appointment was cancelled (first one in the morning), she personally called to inform me of the cancellation. If you're looking for a good family doc., I strongly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

great doctor, however ive decided that perhaps I should change my family doctor because shes cancelled my appointments at least 3 times. It's soo difficult to get an appointment with her! very frustrating. the last time this happened, I didnt know the appointment was cancelled until I got to the health centre. Apparently they had called 15 minutes before my appointment to let me know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774362].votes_count ]]