Dr. Kimberly L. Motta

Foreign Lang: Chinese

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Kimberly L. Motta has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kimberly" to "Kimberly L."
RID: 1578862
03/11/11 5 5 5 5 I can call up any time I want and schedule a same-day visit with a couple hours notice. When I arrive, I can walk in the front door and straight back to an exam room. Dr. Motta often meets me at the door, and barring that will join me in the exam room within 60 seconds. My visit can be as long as I need it. She's knowledgeable and interested in making sure I am happy with the entire experience.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1380956
07/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Motta is part of a conceirge health care Consortia. She is awesome and the service is worth every penny. She has come to my house, helped me check into the hospital and calls my OB when I can't get through. I can call her day or night and I always get excellent service. Her pricatice is in Tustin, so it's a perfect OC location. I highly recommend her
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 610894
09/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Motta is in practice at St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare. As an Internist she specializes in adult health care issues, schedules 20 minute appointments instead of family practice 15 minute ones. Very smart, very compassionate, very good at replying to phone calls (she or her assistant). The office now has online capabilities to contact your Dr. to ask for refills, ask questions, fill in and keep health records. Have not yet explored all possibilities. Have recommended her to family and friends. Everyone I speak with has good things to say about her and St. Joseph.
Insurance: Pacificare