Dr. Yun Suhr

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Yun Suhr has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 2146486
18/05/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Suhr for about 15 years. Prior to him I saw a very highly rated doctor at UW. To compare the two is very unkind to the fellow from UW. The first time I saw Dr. Suhr I told him I was tired of feeling sick and tired. I had been complaining to my previous doctor for about 10 years about my ever-worsening condition to no avail. Dr. Suhr listened and immediately began working with me to find a solution. I was diagnosed within a short time and my symptoms are very well under control. Many thanks to Dr. Suhr for listening and (in my case) more importantly taking action. This is a man who truly cares about his patients. I can't recommend him too highly. Thank-you Dr. Suhr!
RID: 2080175
24/04/12 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Yun Suhr for my regular physical checkup and it was great experience with him. He is so friendly and very helpful. He asked lots of questions during our meeting and tried to unstand me as much as he can. He suggested very good routine life practice to keep ourselves fit. I would recommend this doctor to go for your medical needs. He is really good doctor.
RID: 1471267
23/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Suhr has been my primary care physician for 10+ years. He was referred to me by my gynocologist. I have found him easy to talk to, he listens well and is very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an internist. The clinic is well located although the parking at the new facility could be awkward for anyone with a disability. The staff is very helpful although the patient check-in area is cramped and doesn't provide the level of privacy some may feel they need.
RID: 1214635
24/07/10 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Suhr. After ploughing through 12-16 doctors my Acupuncturist Doctor recommended him. He is a total father figure, acknowledges that patients have more knowledge about medicine than they did 50 years ago, takes time to listen to you and is caring. He was the very first Doctor to put all my reports together and come up with a conclusion about what I might be suffering from. Amazing man...I thought I would never be comfortable with a male doctor for my annual physical but I am totally at ease with him. He is just great. Also Virginia Mason's new check-in methodology is perfect. I love their staff!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1093905
31/01/10 5 5 5 5 Very kind and listens to all I have to say. I trust him totally
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 630138
03/07/08 4 4 5 5 When I visit Dr Suhr, I have memories of what it was like to visit a doctor when I was young. He is kind, patient, and cares about the patient point of view.  Respond
RID: 610642
09/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Suhr takes his time and listens to every word a patient says. He is good and thourough.He will not simply assume a patient knows nothing and encourage patients to know their bodies and illness and how to stay well.The staff is incredibly friendly and askes the correct questions on the phone. Nurses are on time and get me in on time as scheduled with-in a 5 minute time. check-in is made easy even in a full waiting room. they remain calm and incredibly sweet ladies. I respect the manager of Virginia Mason Kirkland she is incredibly aware of her staff physicians and the patients who enter that building..