Rate Dr. Behrooz A. Akbarnia

Dr. Behrooz A. Akbarnia's Ratings

Past president and long time board member of the Scoliosis Research Society (SRS) Wonderful doctor, very caring, takes time with his patients and is not afraid of spending time answering questions by the patient or their families! I would no doubt recommend him to anyone in need of spinal surgery or advice. Also, he is willing to work with patients who have had botched surgeries in the past. That can be hard to find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

an amazing doctor. great spine surgeon. humble, caring, knowledgeable and technically superb.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Performed my spinal fusion surgery last December. It was a huge ordeal, and a difficult surgery I imagine, since he was inserting screws into my spine and everything. He completed the surgery without a single side effect. I wore the back brace for 3 months, rather and 4-6 like we thought. No numbness or paralysis anywhere. He was very helpful in answering my questions, even though he was a busy man. Fantastic doctor, and the insurance was fantastic. Very low cost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2064892].votes_count ]]