You may also like

Rate Dr. James F. Moruzzi

Dr. James F. Moruzzi's Ratings

Going to Dr. Moruzzi was the worst decision we made when treating our infertility. His appointments were always at least an hour late, his staff was extremely insensitive to someone going through infertility, we were left alone in his office with patient files and given leftover medications with other people's names on them, he administered too much Demerol during an egg retrieval causing me to be extremely sick and slowing my breathing to dangerous levels, he had no explanation for losing one of our frozen embryos, his in attention to my estradiol levels caused me to hyper stimulate which resulted in fluid on my lungs and he and his staff were rude and insensitive when dealing with my miscarriage. He kept terrible medical records of my dosages and medications which made it impossible for my next RE to determine was my doses were. I would never recommend Dr. Moruzzi to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Moruzzi is a very wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. I would (and do) recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

We almost lost our twin due to his negligence. Our baby girl had been growing slowly the entire pregnancy,then at 26 weeks, an ultrasound showed that she nearly stopped growing at all.He was not concerned at all about the slow growth.He just kept saying it's fine. He scheduled another ultrasound for 3 weeks later and told us not to worry about anything.We were very upset and decided to get a 2nd opinion. We had been seeing another OB at UW med center who specialized in hypertension during pregnancy, we called him and explained what was going on and he told us to come up right away.He performed an ultrasound and was so concerned with the slow growth that he immediately admitted my wife to UW where she would remain the twins were born.2 weeks 2 days later, we were rushed into an emergency C section and our twins were born If we would have waited to come back for an ultrasound with Moruzzi 3 weeks after the last one, there is a good chance that the results would have been devastating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr.Maruzzi is the best doctor,he is very professional& he put effort in his work.If you want to get pregnant in vitro he is the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][774667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Very nice dr! He is always running behind, so if you have a tight schedule find a differant dr. He was my dr forboth my kids. He does sometimes forget to give you some basic info so if is your fiirst pregnancy take a list of questions and concerns with you. He is vey willing to take the time to answer all your questions and help you to understand. I love that when my husband came with me dr would ask my husband how he think Iam doing. Sometimes our partner has some concerns that we as moms don't really remember or notice. He is very quirky and always makes me smile. One of the nurses at the hospital said that he is a nice mix of mr rogers and mr bean rolled into one great dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr moruzzi doesnt listen neither does his staff i tried to make him aware but he told me that the receptionist jerri leaves at 430pm so make my apt after that... he failed to tell me about some of my blood work that tested positive for down syndrome. Also i had a major infection he neglected to even treat i complained. Of symptoms... also other symptoms i switched drs found out that i was anemic and the new dr told me i was tested positive for ds... his staff i didnt care for and dr moruzzi i didnt either

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I love Dr Moruzzi. Albeit I never did have an on time appointment, he is thorough & really takes a sincere interest in his patients. He is so well educated & constantly challenging himself I feel safe with his recommendations & advice. I have recommended him numerous times (as he was to me). I wish they could clone him so more families could have the blessings of a child in their lives. He's quirky but that's what reminds me how dedicated he is to his study & practice. His staff is very friendly & helpful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Moruzzi must have an evil twin because my experience with him was nothing like the other reviewers here. We saw him for infertility and even though his embryologist recommended IUI after our first semen analysis he still forced us to go through months and months of unnecessary and expensive testing, before he would attempt IUI. He just kept saying we were young and had plenty of time. After 6 months of this we went to Seattle Reproductive Medicine in Tacoma and the first thing they said after reviewing my file was "why haven't you tried the IUI that was recommended 6 months ago?" In addition, not one appointment was on time. I was once left alone in his office (with patient files everywhere) for over 2 hours. I kept coming out and they would say he's on his way. 2 hours later I found out he was at the hospital delivering a baby. My appt should have been rescheduled. All my other appts started a MINIMUM of one hour after the scheduled time. I found that very disrespectful of my time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2012

Dr. Moruzzi was an amazing Dr. to have and made my last pregnancy far less stressful by his knowledge and bedside manner. I am high risk having miscarried numerous times, and also having Lupus. Thanks to him I delivered a healthy, beautiful little girl!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][774662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

We’ve been through few doctors before ended up with Mr. Maruzzi even though we live in Kent so trips to Olympia was quite a distance for us. This is an excellent doctor I can recommend to anybody

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][774661].votes_count ]]