Rate Dr. Beverly Carraway Handley

Dr. Beverly Carraway Handley's Ratings

Dr. Handley is the best Doctor in Alabama. I start useing her righ after she start . ? I use her till we got were we could not travel too Biringham, Al. She save my live . My Dad, Husband, My Daughter. See her . I would recommend her to any one who want a very good Doctor. Mary

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Carraway-Handley always hears my concerns, and is willing to accept my sometimes-opposing view. She's not threatened by the fact that I have a wellness physician, but rather wants to know more about his preventive measures and thoughts. She spends plenty of time explaining things, doesn't just run in and out the door. A perfect match for me.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

I have looked years for someone who would just listen to my symptoms. Every doctor gave me a perscription and a slap on the back. she listened, did tests and explained the cause and effect. she will be my gyn and any other area she will serve me in. I am so grateful for her.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

Have worked with her professionally and know she is very compentent. It is wonderful to have a doctor that is both caring and competent. She is the real deal!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2010 | flag

Very kind, really felt like she cared about my thoughts and did not dismiss my feelings like most M.D.'s. Would recommend to anyone.

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag

Excellent bedside manner ,very caring and compassionate I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Submitted June 8, 2008 | flag