Rate Dr. Michael Hueneke

Dr. Michael Hueneke's Ratings

I went to a few consultations, and I just felt so comfortable with Dr Heuneke. At my consultation he answered every question and concern I had. He made me feel comfortable. He did my surgery on his birthday! He called that night to make sure everything was okay with me. I love my new boobs! Great doctor and his staff are great! I sent one of my friends to him shortly after I had mine done, she is also so happy with her new boobs!! :) -Lauren

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I am very happy to see all the positive results. I recently had my first consult with him so he can fix what another doctor messed up. I was very pleased with the way he answered my questions and his knowledge. Can't wait to have my procedure.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Heunke to do any cosmetic surgery! He is fabulous and very knowledge! I couldn't be happier with my results!! The staff are amazing as well! Everyone makes you feel at ease with consultations to procedures to check ups. I am very very pleased!!!!!

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hueneke is a very honest, compasionate, Christian, Board certified plastic surgeon. I have been going to Dr. Hueneke the last 8 years. I trust him; he is very fair with his costs. He always follows up with his patients. I have never met a more personal doctor then Dr. Hueneke.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Great doctor and staff. I love my results and had a good experience. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2010 | flag