Rate Dr. Suzanne M. Adler

Dr. Suzanne M. Adler's Ratings

Dr. Adler was very professional and attentive. She listened and took her time with me. Blood work was done on a Friday and she called me on Monday morning with the results and plan of action.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Always in a hurry and running late—expect a long wait in the office. She's conservative in her approach to thyroid disease, relying solely on the blood tests in assessing your condition and laying out a plan of action. Other than renewing my prescriptions, I haven't found her to help in any concrete way in improving my health or symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Adler is professional as well as friendly. She explains things really well and responds to any question I might have within 24hrs thanks to the email service GWU has. She is a great doctor. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Very professional and made me feel really comfortable. Took the time to answer all my questions and didn't make me feel like I was being rushed through her schedule. I had trouble at first scheduling my appointment, but once I was there I was happy that I had waited to come see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2009

caring, careful, very up to date on the medical literature of importance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][775518].votes_count ]]