Dr. Suzanne M. Adler

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Suzanne M. Adler has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2472232
12/11/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Adler was very professional and attentive. She listened and took her time with me. Blood work was done on a Friday and she called me on Monday morning with the results and plan of action.
RID: 1459028
07/06/11 3 1 2 4 Always in a hurry and running late—expect a long wait in the office. She's conservative in her approach to thyroid disease, relying solely on the blood tests in assessing your condition and laying out a plan of action. Other than renewing my prescriptions, I haven't found her to help in any concrete way in improving my health or symptoms.
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 951703
31/07/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Adler is professional as well as friendly. She explains things really well and responds to any question I might have within 24hrs thanks to the email service GWU has. She is a great doctor. Highly recommended.
RID: 784472
08/02/09 5 5 5 5 Very professional and made me feel really comfortable. Took the time to answer all my questions and didn't make me feel like I was being rushed through her schedule. I had trouble at first scheduling my appointment, but once I was there I was happy that I had waited to come see her.
RID: 609826
06/06/08 2 5 5 5 caring, careful, very up to date on the medical literature of importance.  Respond