Rate Dr. John R. Baird

Dr. John R. Baird's Ratings

What a poor excuse for a human being. How many times does this guy have to be busted & have his license suspended before someone realizes he should NOT be a Dr. and be put in jail!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

In the beginning I dearly loved this man. We talked about so much. I enjoyed my visits. I never dreamed he would turn on me but he did. Now I thank God he did because the amount of meds he had me on was literally destroying my body. I never failed a urine or pill count. I was fired because I called my ins. to see why they were not paying and found out that I didn't owe the thousand dollars I was billed for. He will be good as long as you pay. If you question, you're a gonner. This man is pure evil as he talks about God. Even Satan quotes scripture. Don't let him damage you, like he has me. Read other sites and reviews. This group is all about money and how to MAKE their patients pay or suffer. He seemed so very sincere in the early years but the only one he is sincere to is himself. FIND ANOTHER doctor while you can, PLEASE. He will get you at some point unless you can pay thousands above your ins. Many of us have seen his demonic side. It is ugly at best.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient for almost a year here and only have ever seen the nurse practitioner, Bridgett who is great. I have been called before to come in for pill counts 911 no problem, but this time, I had a bad pain day and slept through the call and the message just said, "Please call us at ###-####". So I did when I woke up, but they were already closed. I called again the next morning first thing and they said I missed a pill count and that I had to do it within the 8 hours within the phone call. There are so many reasons why you could miss that call!! Anyway, A few days later, I got a letter in the mail stating that I had been kicked out of the program, don't call, don't come there, kiss their ass goodbye. Reason? MISSED PILL COUNT/NO ANSWER. How stupid is that!? Now I am so screwed because the one little pill I was getting from them is going to be so much fun to try and get from a new doctor before I run out and go into withdrawal. All Dr. Baird wants is the cash payers.$550a pop

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Baird - often comes in after opening time of 8:00 am as well as staff. I had many 8:00am appts and was still waiting in the parking lot waiting past appt time for Dr and staff to show up. Dr charges excessive fees for completion of forms (i.e. $300 fee to fill out continuing disability form total 2 pg. document with approx 10 questions. On one occasion Dr completed form during my exam (15 min time) and billed me additional $200 to complete form. STAFF - Billing is a joke. Consistently apply payments incorrectly or fail to bill Insurance at all. Have been denied service on appt date because billing claimed acct past due, but I found out that insurance had paid in full negotiated amount, but Billing would not even return my calls. Totally inept billing and bookkeeping staff. Dr also performs expensive tests such as DNA testing in lieu of metabolic panels (less costly) to check metabolism of drugs. Appears this Dr is more concerned with money than patient well being.

Submitted July 15, 2012 | flag

I too have had MAJOR difficulties with billing. They have charged me FULL price for over a year and gave me all kinds of excuses on why my ins would not pay. Then when I finally called the ins company, they said the office had not filed a claim in over a year! The office keeps giving new reasons why and they have now filed it wrong over and over again and have not paid me the money they owe me. When I threatened to call an attorney, they discharged me as a patient and filed two MORE claims wrong! I HAVE called an attoney, WHAS11 and am reporting them to the Medical License Board!!

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

The office staff is horrible! We had SEVERAL billing issues with them, but I always paid them promptly after reviewing bills. Once, my husband went to his appointment and they requested he pay on a bill that we had not seen yet. I refused and told them that I needed to review bills PRIOR to paying them. The office staff member became exceedingly irrate and told me that it is mandatory that I pay them some money even if I had not yet been sent a bill. I told them if they wouldn't oblige, then I was taking my business elsewhere. A week later we got a note in the mail saying they were terminating my husband as a patient because I had an attitude! This office was also consistently running late. Once we got stuck in traffic and called to tell them we would be 10 minutes late. Just because we were late, they made us wait 2.5 hours to be seen at close of business even thought they were 1 hour behind when we got there. We also could never get returned calls in an emergency. Horrible!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Stay away from this place. As long as you pay anything they say you owe, you're his best patient. If you question a bill that your insurance has already paid, you're gone without any meds to help you through the time it takes to find another doctor. If you don't believe me, then I feel sorry for you, a rude awakening is not far off. Please stay away him, he will hurt you , bad.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

I let my guard down because I thought he was a caring doctor. We always laughed and talked about many things and I liked him. Please be careful because this man cares for NO patient, no matter how ill you are. If you don't believe me question a bill no matter if it's already been paid by your insurance, he will fire you on the spot with no meds no matter what. John if you want to know if God has a message for you, like you usually asked me, it's like this, "Why?"

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Baird is very kind and has helped me tremendously. He's always willing to go the extra mile and is genuinly concerned about you. That said, he is quirky and tough. He can sometimes seem a little nosy but he's means well and is just trying to get to know you. Be aware, however that if you fail a drug test or abuse the medications he gives he will drop you immediately and will be extreamly irate, he will view it as a betrayal of his trust. Give him chance, even if he seems rude or strange at first, everyone has a bad day and he is really a good doctor, and thats a rare find these days.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag