Dr. Daniel M. Rovner

Dr. Daniel M. Rovner

Rate Dr. Daniel M. Rovner

Dr. Daniel M. Rovner's Ratings

Unfortunately I had a very bad experience with Dr. Daniel Rovner. His office was dimly lit and cluttered, and overall I was astonished at the lack of professionalism he showed. He was very disrespectful to his front desk receptionist and spoke very harshly and rude to her right in front of me several times, which of course was uncomfortable and extremely unprofessional. Half way through my visit, Dr. Rovner halfheartedly said "Oh, I forgot to take your blood pressure, remind me to do that before you leave.." The clincher and absolute worst part is that I smelled alcohol on his breath! It is appalling to me that a medical doctor who's supposed to treat people's real neurological issues would come to work in that state. Bottom line, I did not feel safe being treated by Dr. Rovner and had absolutely no trust or confidence in him. I will never go back to him again, and would strongly caution anyone from being treated by him.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

When I went to see Dr. Rovner, I was winding up a five month cycle of cluster headaches, which had been occurring regularly for four years and had been misdiagnosed as sinus migraines. Dr Rovner was very rude and abrupt during our consultation. He asked a couple of questions, did a quick physical and said you "have cluster headaches, come back next year when they start again". He gave me no opportunity to ask questions about what cluster headaches were nor did he offer any real clue. As I was marched down the hallway, I tried asking further questions such as "what causes them?" and "how can I prevent them" but he shut the conversation down and handed me over to his receptionist. The entire consultation lasted less than ten minutes. I was in complete disbelief. I don't care if doctors are rude, as long as they are good at their job. This guy is neither. I won't be returning to him if my cluster headaches return next year. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted June 30, 2012 | flag