Rate Dr. Peter E. Shapiro

Dr. Peter E. Shapiro's Ratings

Dr. Shapiro did my sinus surgery in 2011. He had me come into office 4 times after for nasal endoscopy w/debridement. He originally said he would do it twice. Told me not to worry it was all included as part of surgery. When I was billed I was shocked I was charged $1400 each time he did the nasal endoscopy. I was still congested and he told me my issues remaining were allergies. I have been constantly congested and sick with sinus issues ever since surgery. When I called the office to inquire about the bill and that he told me the endoscopy was part of surgery cost they blew me off and said he would not have said that. I think he rushed into doing surgery and then I have been miserable and been to many doctors since. I've had other doctors willingly write off portions of bills this doctors office didn't even consider it and said they would take payments. Well I'm still miserable and paying for a surgery that made me worse not better.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

This doctor did my surgery and it really helped. Also, he has been a great resource since then!

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag