Rate Dr. Todd M. Wilding

Dr. Todd M. Wilding's Ratings

Dr. Todd Wilding is by far the most sincere Dr I have had the pleasure of working with. He helped me when I was suffering from opiate addiction. I was treated with kindness, honesty and respect. Love him!! If you are sincere about getting clean he is the Dr to see!!

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Great doctor! Very knowledgable and helpful. Like someone else said before me, he takes his job very seriously and won't tolerate any ****. He really cares about his patients well being and will go out of his way to help you, if you're serious about recovery. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an addiction specialist.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

The best! If you're serious about sobriety, Dr. Wilding is the doc you want. If you're not....better stay away. He's a no bulls*&t doc.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

He knew exactly what to do to help me get over the dreaded hump of withdrawl. "Held my hand" (so to speak) for a week, adjusting medication every day to fine tune and customize the detox stage to my own needs. He gave me his cell phone to call 24/7 so he is there if you need to speak with him or have any questions at any time. His first fee covers the whole first month, whenever you need to see him. For that, very reasonable price. Have sent 2 friends - same positive experience.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2008 | flag